Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Remind us how many games has he started this year?

He hasnt been given a chance at all this year.

Basing it on every game I've seen him and Forest fans I know would've driven him to VP

27 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Basing it on every game I've seen him and Forest fans I know would've driven him to VP

The forest fans were gutted when he left according to the ones i know.

Every performance from last year how many has he played in a improved side from last season? He has started what two games? 

10 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Incredible how you have decided he has been junk when he hasn't played for about 2 - 3 months? :/

Like a few others, he essentially played when pretty much the whole team were shite.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Hourihane has been really poor, I'd like to see Lansbury get an opportunity. 

Thats a tricky one, because he does alot of unseen work, and scores the occasional worldy. As I describe him, a budget Lampard.

The problem is weighing up whether in certain circumstances he is an unnecessary luxury or not.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Thats a tricky one, because he does alot of unseen work, and scores the occasional worldy. As I describe him, a budget Lampard.

The problem is weighing up whether in certain circumstances he is an unnecessary luxury or not.

If he doesn't score, he does nothing. It's been tough to drop Hourihane because of those goals, so that's a credit to him. But all this defensive work he does is routine for me, not something others can't do.

Lansbury deserves a go.

We're totally reliant on Grealish. If he fires, we've got a good chance of winning. If he doesn't, we're probably not scoring.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

If he doesn't score, he does nothing. It's been tough to drop Hourihane because of those goals, so that's a credit to him. But all this defensive work he does is routine for me, not something others can't do.

Lansbury deserves a go.

We're totally reliant on Grealish. If he fires, we've got a good chance of winning. If he doesn't, we're probably not scoring.

Agreed, thing is, Landsbury is very capable of attacking too.

It's just in the beginning he was in when it seemed like the whole agenda was sit back or as Bruce said "Be hard to beat"

If he does come in, I hope it's in his natural position, and not as makeshift DM, winger or something ridiculous.

10 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Incredible how you have decided he has been junk when he hasn't played for about 2 - 3 months? :/

Like a few others, he essentially played when pretty much the whole team were shite.

I decided he was junk before 2-3 months ago. Average player doesn't play for a while and people clamour for him. It's like groundhog day

He's class and for some reason I feel he doesn't get the credit he deserves, he does more than just score. He contributes defensively and is a great link player for our midfield and he covers loads of ground every game, I'd guess he runs more than any other player in our team. Just wish he was starting with Ireland.

@Hourihane

Edited by Bunnski
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I decided he was junk before 2-3 months ago. Average player doesn't play for a while and people clamour for him. It's like groundhog day

A few years ago he was considered to be hot property - could he be another case of to much to young ? Personally I think he deserves more game time -  but that's just my view 

When i saw few forest games i got the impression that hes annoying and hard to play against hes frustrating oposition.When villa playied against forest he proved that to me hes was really anoying. I really dont mind if he gets some games i would like to see him playing. 

4 hours ago, Bunnski said:

He's class and for some reason I feel he doesn't get the credit he deserves, he does more than just score. He contributes defensively and is a great link player for our midfield and he covers loads of ground every game, I'd guess he runs more than any other player in our team. Just wish he was starting with Ireland.

You mean Hourihane (which I agree with) not Lansbury

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

I dont even know why bruce even bothers to put him on the bench i mean hes clearly not gonna play :D 

Be fair when you are playing 4 strikers it doesn't leave much room for a midfield ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â