• Gestede
    • Ayew (Gestede 77)
    • Amavi (Cissokho 77)
    • McCormack (Kodjia 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Any fan there today I salute you. The misery and horror of traipsing around the country watching us mainly lose or occasionally draw week in week out yet over 4,000 of you still made that journey and all I could hear on the radio was you lot making all the noise through good play and bad. 

Congratulations folks,  you deserve being there to witness that. . Good luck to you all. 

That said can you all stop going now please as I need to get some away days in to qualify for a Wolves away ticket and I can't get any tickets because of you mad buggers.  Thankyouverymuch 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

Just got back. Absolutely delighted. Although could have been a different story had it finished 1-1 - glad Bruce made the changes when he did although it is painful watching us clear corner after corner with no-one left up to at least challenge for the ball. Also frustrating when they knocked it back to their keeper and our players weren't really making an effort to get to him and put him under pressure - although the couple of times they did he shanked his kicks. 

My MOTM was Bacuna - I was ready to pitchfork him and throw him out the club last season but he really put in a shift and was unlucky not to score from the FK. 

i know it's already been said but the fans were incredible tonight and I'm so proud to have been a part of that. 

• Like 1

Was listening to it on the radio in the car on the way to dropping the kids at school here in Australia.

My kids couldn't believe:

a) we had actually won a game; and

b ) that it wasn't a home game.

The noise from our fans throughout the whole game, not just when we were in front was amazing, and something I am actually still proud of to associate myself with in the club at the moment.

Onwards and upwards hopefully!

VTID

• Like 3

Just got back, Bacuna, Baker and Hutton all having good games, Cissokho again a car crash waiting to happen 

Being close to the Reading fans and them giving it the big one, it was nice for once to get the upper hand 

Massive credit to Steve Bruce, team selection and subs spot on, I just hope this isn't a false dawn and we can take this into Saturday 

Edited by avfc456

Now I don't know if this is because of the burning acid currently dripping from my arsehole from my gastroenteritis, which I've just woken up to have ANOTHER vicious watery shit or because I've  checked the Villa score... 

But there's definitely a hint of salty water coming out of my eyeballs.

Don't know any details yet, but.. a very weak and meagre "yesss" from me.

Back to bed and double check this isn't a **** hallucination tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Now I don't know if this is because of the burning acid currently dripping from my arsehole from my gastroenteritis, which I've just woken up to have ANOTHER vicious watery shit or because I've  checked the Villa score... 

But there's definitely a hint of salty water coming out of my eyeballs.

Don't know any details yet, but.. a very weak and meagre "yesss" from me.

Back to bed and double check this isn't a **** hallucination tomorrow. 

1350275778260_0.png

• Like 2

Â