The push for the Play offs ?

hippo

44 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Leeds are not going to lose all their games, that's  a ridiculous and unrealistic suggestion.

its 6th of bust

Nor do they have to, they can lose 4 out of 6 and we'll catch them, it's not that unrealistic, they've lost their last two!

5 minutes ago, JNortonAVFC said:

Nor do they have to, they can lose 4 out of 6 and we'll catch them, it's not that unrealistic, they've lost their last two!

But if Wednesday Preston derby andnorwich all win they finish above us

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

But if Wednesday Preston derby andnorwich all win they finish above us

Nobody will win all their remaining games. Unfortunately that is true for us also. We will get a draw or two along the way. 

1 minute ago, KSV said:

Nobody will win all their remaining games. Unfortunately that is true for us also. We will get a draw or two along the way. 

I agree that's why I don't understand why people are saying Leeds! No way on earth are we finishing 5th, 6th is a long shot but it's achievable if current form continues and we get abit of luck with results going our way

23 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Huge day for us today, we are doing our part but nothing going for us right now.

It was expected. Our gain this round is with Sheffield. If we win and they lose. Mission accomplished this weekend. We can catch the rest. Fulham play Norwich Huddersfield and Sheffield. If Sheffield get a result against Newcastle.. then that may be that.

Now the season is over i'd like to see the kids get some game time between now and the end of the season

Give Kodija a rest start Hogan and Rushian up front

Also give Suliman some gametime at CB

Edited by AshVilla