January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

I think Ayew is more of a goal threat than Grealish but there's no doubting that he simply does not know when to release the ball and often kills our attacks by one of the following:

1) Running into an opposing player. 

2) Shooting either wide or at an opposing player. 

3) Just over-running the ball and gifting it to an opposing player. 

He is so frustrating to watch and I believe it was a trait of his when we bought him so he's unlikely to change his ways.

For me, Grealish is a better player and is also more open to improvement. Therefore, I'd be happier to see Ayew leave although I'm not sure about the swap option being mentioned as not seen enough of Wheelie Bin to make that judgement. 

1 hour ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

Tony now following Jacob Bedeau on twitter

Such a weird one. Said it before, but he gets released from Leyton Orient in the summer, plays a handful of games for Bury and then we swoop in for him?!

5 minutes ago, Tony said:

don't know if this has gone a miss or people want to ignore it and hope for it to go away. But our Tony's following Alex bruce too 

Rongtian Ho (He?) is here to be Tony's eyes and ears when our owner is not around. Alex Bruce could be the gaffer's eyes and ears in the dressing room and on the training pitch. Also, he'd be back-up for any injuries in defence, which we still clearly need. 

The one thing we lost (that's if we ever had it at all during his reign) when Lerner lost interest was all discipline. If Steve Bruce gets himself someone in that can keep him informed and it helps keep order I'm OK with that. 

Taylor is a decent left back. Better than Amavi.

Barrow is atrocious, complete headless chicken with zero end product. Barely able to get a game in a crap Swansea team. The premier league and championship are way above the level he can play at. Not keen on him at all

Barrow is pretty much a downgrade version of Adama.

He did manage to score quite a few goals in the Swedish second division, and he will cause teams in the Championship problems due to his pace.

From what little I saw of him in Sweden and in the PL I can't say I rate him very high. 

He's very fast. But needs to work on everything else. 

39 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Barrow looks exciting but I worry about a lack of end product! 

As for Taylor, good player, but surely a championship club can't warrant having both Taylor and Amavi? 

Amavi off for big money maybe? 

No Ayew swap for both.  You read it here first.

47 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I'd be happy to see Grealish and Ayew remain at the club. Both of these will have a whole lot more opportunity if our new midfield is posing a threat. 

Quite a few players I would get rid of before these two.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

Kev Grealish confirmed Jack not going to Boro so can we please stop talking about that one now

Why did Kievan feel the need to publish that?  There maybe was truth in it from a club perspective and they are getting out there that he isnt going.  In fairness why would anyone with any ambition sign for Boro.  Especially if you are a attacking player under their manager.