January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

Middlesbrough have signed another striker today. Surely Jordan Rhodes will be going somewhere in this window. Really hope we go for him as striking options of Kodjia, Rhodes and McCormack would arguably be the best in the league.

Still need 2 midfielders (Lansbury and Hourihane ideally) and we would have a really good chance of making the play-offs I think.

Ravel Morrison will train with Wigan Athletic on Thursday as he looks to link up with former mentor Warren Joyce.

The 23-year-old, hailed as one of the most gifted players of his generation when he first broke through as a teenager at Manchester United, is free to leave Italian club Lazio after failing to make an appearance this season.

Morrison has led an often troubled career and is keen to pick up the pieces and answer a call for help from Wigan Athletic boss Joyce, his former coach at United

Take the risk...

13 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Ravel Morrison will train with Wigan Athletic on Thursday as he looks to link up with former mentor Warren Joyce.

The 23-year-old, hailed as one of the most gifted players of his generation when he first broke through as a teenager at Manchester United, is free to leave Italian club Lazio after failing to make an appearance this season.

Morrison has led an often troubled career and is keen to pick up the pieces and answer a call for help from Wigan Athletic boss Joyce, his former coach at United

Take the risk...

let them train him up

see how it goes

if we are stil ch next season take a gamble

if we are PL only as a last resort risk

33 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Dale Stephens is the best midfielder I have seen in the Championship this season but can't see Brighton letting him go tbh.

To think we had Westwood in place of him

His contract ends in July so the right price may tempt them but certainly not the £4m reported.

21 minutes ago, choffer said:

Sauce?

Not saying he's not going but I haven't seen anywhere suggesting it's a done deal or anywhere close.

I've got about a half a dozen Brentford mates and they are discussing it on Facebook , it seem the Brentford Chairman has a big mouth and leaked it , but like wise I've not seen anything official  .. £2m of the fee goes to Rochdale (apparently )