Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

He has to go tomorrow so that we can get someone in ASAP before too many points are lost. 

Not putting O'Hare in the squad at least is appalling. That lad was something different against Colchester and clearly has the flair we've been missing. He surely couldn't be any worse than Gabby or Bjarnasson.

• Like 3

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-steve-bruce-live-13477124 Bruce's words.

When you’re down on your luck a little bit... the first goal is the defining moment of any game, especially in this league and we can feel harshy done by.

It was a horrible, it looped over the top and goes in off the post.

We’re 1-0 down and we haven’t really seen that coming.

Of course when you come here to Reading they have really good possession and unfortunately we’ve had a big chance in first five minutes and haven’t been able to take it.

That’s happened in our first three games and every mistake we’ve made has got a little punishment.

HARSHLY DONE BY LOL!!

We were clearly dominating the game up to that point with our 14% possession....

What is the guy smoking.

Edited by AshVilla

I really hoped that with a pre-season he'd have got his message across and the team would have understood what he wanted them to do. However, on the last two performances the team have gone backwards and obviously do not like or aren't capable of playing the way he has asked. 

From a viewing perspective it is utter tripe and I've just about had enough!

Harshly done by?

Reading played lovely football. 

What we did wouldn't have even looked lovely on a Rugby pitch. I genuinely wonder what the players do all week, he certainly isn't encouraging them to love the ball.

Utterly embarrassing if he's said that.

Hes actually starting to sound pretty pathetic.

• Like 1

Sam Allardyce? Seriously?

99% of complaints against Bruce are the way he sets his team up to be defensive and we think Allardyce will change that?

He'll be just another big name with zero motivation other than money. We will be here once again in another years time.

Struggling to believe there is more than one person suggesting Allardyce.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stockport_Villain said:

I really hoped that with a pre-season he'd have got his message across and the team would have understood what he wanted them to do. However, on the last two performances the team have gone backwards and obviously do not like or aren't capable of playing the way he has asked. 

From a viewing perspective it is utter tripe and I've just about had enough!

I think you're wrong. 

I think sitting back, hitting hopeful balls forward is exactly how he wanted us to play. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sonic_bouma said:

Sam Allardyce? Seriously?

99% of complaints against Bruce are the way he sets his team up to be defensive and we think Allardyce will change that?

He'll be just another big name with zero motivation other than money. We will be here once again in another years time.

Struggling to believe there is more than one person suggesting Allardyce.

Yeah. I don't want an Allardyce or a Moyes. We need to rebuild through good coaching and progressive thinking.

My worry is Wyness will be going for another Steve Bruce appointment. 

6 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-steve-bruce-live-13477124 Bruce's words.

When you’re down on your luck a little bit... the first goal is the defining moment of any game, especially in this league and we can feel harshy done by.

It was a horrible, it looped over the top and goes in off the post.

We’re 1-0 down and we haven’t really seen that coming.

Of course when you come here to Reading they have really good possession and unfortunately we’ve had a big chance in first five minutes and haven’t been able to take it.

That’s happened in our first three games and every mistake we’ve made has got a little punishment.

HARSHLY DONE BY LOL!!

We were clearly dominating the game up to that point with our 14% possession....

What is the guy smoking.

The guy is demented.

7 minutes ago, villarocker said:

He has to go tomorrow so that we can get someone in ASAP before too many points are lost. 

Not putting O'Hare in the squad at least is appalling. That lad was something different against Colchester and clearly has the flair we've been missing. He surely couldn't be any worse than Gabby or Bjarnasson.

Where was he goinv to play him though? DM or DM?

• Like 1

I just don't know who we should bring in. I want a manager that actually has some form of tactical knowledge. Bruce has not moved with the times and has been shown up for the lacklustre manager he really is.

After tonight's performance though I can't see how anyone can defend him. But it seems his friends in the media, who must love to see us suffer, will want him to get 10 games at least.

Just now, villabromsgrove said:

If Bruce stays ...................................................................................................................................................... fill in your own outcome.

i'll carry on not going, i might even stop watching it all together

2 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

If Bruce stays ...................................................................................................................................................... fill in your own outcome.

We'll carry on watching and carry on moaning. What else can we do?

Â