Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Should be out the door tonight.  Clearly has no ideas about getting the best out of a squad he's helped assemble.  There's enough in the squad to get into the playoffs at least.  Sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PatrickCousens said:

I don't know why but I think he should get one more game to try and find a win. But the board need to be searching for alternatives if they're not already. If we can't win Saturday I think it's over. 

Even if he managed to beat Norwich do you really see consistent results coming?

Any more time is wasted time and we can't afford it. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, PatrickCousens said:

I don't know why but I think he should get one more game to try and find a win. But the board need to be searching for alternatives if they're not already. If we can't win Saturday I think it's over. 

He shouldn't get another day.. let alone game!

• Like 2

There's a lot to be said for stability and letting managers (and players) have time to bed in.  I genuinely thought a pre-season of working with the squad, gelling them together on the training pitch would have seen us come good this season...

...did we actually do any pre-season work, or did everyone just **** off to Portugal to lure John Terry into signing?

This is an awful start to a season.  We look absolutely terrible.  I don't know who I want to replace Bruce, but he needs to go.  Maybe Dean Smith would be entertaining.  At least he'd try.

1 minute ago, dounavilla said:

The more I think about it the more I'm convinced we should go absolutely all out for Big Sam. 

Thats's the direction i'm headed in, at least until the end of the season.

I can't wait to see "I've tried and just got to admit I've failed, the club deserve better"

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Did we actually do any pre-season work,

When you have a manager who doesn't believe in tactics then I'm not actually sure what happens during preseason training apart from getting the players fit.

Just now, AntrimBlack said:

Second from bottom. Time for Xia to pull the trigger. We cannot afford to lose touch, and we cannot afford to remain in this league another season.

If we don't get out this season i think were stuck here for the next 5 years minimum.

Â