Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

The thing is nearly everyone could see this coming an absolute mile off. All the shortcomings, all the issues, never ever resolved...and going into a tough season they were ll going to magically disappear?

I am livid. Livid.

Pre season. That's all that was needed. 

• Like 2

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

It's not just Bruce who is the problem.

Whilst I agree, he is in the most influential position to determine our fortunes. 

At the moment and I don't see it changing, he's clearly not equipped for the task in hand.

I was all for Bruce, thought he was just what we needed to give the squad a kick up the ass and get us up. Despite his bad patch last year I thought he was the man. But alas It isn't too be. Really don't know what's gone wrong.

Tonight is shocking. Less than 20% possession, when we have it do nothing with it. Can't defend (which I thought would be our strength this year). So devoid of any ideas going forward. Not giving O Hare even a spot on the bench. It really looks like he has thrown in the towel.

Think we could be down here a while. So let's completely restart. Play all the kids and build a new ethos like Southampton had to. Mellberg as manager to lead it. No they probably aren't ready but can't be worse than this.

4 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Whilst I agree, he is in the most influential position to determine our fortunes. 

At the moment and I don't see it changing, he's clearly not equipped for the task in hand.

I admit it's best he leaves so we can try and rescue the season. We need a decent manager who can do the job because otherwise we are going nowhere. Thing is Bruce was proven at this level, but maybe it was just too much for him.

• Like 1

Â