Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Sky have to be the most propaganda/agenda based tv company. Far worse than BT.  Even at the boxing last night, froch had joshua 2 rounds up at the time of the stoppage..WTF!! Bruce said to the sky reporter after the game yesterday that their is a certain minority at Villa that never wanted him there since day one. Fine Steve, your opinion.  To which the sky reporter asked and I'm paraphrasing here but mostly accurate " is that because of the Birmingham connection Steve " What a **** prick. Like Goodman creaming himself over his 4 promotions when Blackburn were all over us last weekend.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Junxs said:

It's gone 1pm and no announcement yet.. looks like hes got away with it again. Pathetic from Villa that they can't see whats happening right under their nose. 

Everything needs to be in place though, what's the point of sacking him without anyone ready to come in. 

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

it's Sunday morning fam. I don't leave get dressed or leave my house on Sunday morning unless it's on fire, and even then I would have to think twice.

Its the modern 24/7 world. I've been up at 5.30am and at work since 6:45am!

I'm sure plenty of sackings have happened on a Sunday in the modern era. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

This one single line pretty much sums the whole thing up. 

Regardless of promotion or not, I hate the fact that Aston Villa are awful to watch and provide zero entertainment, look incapable of playing with any kind of cohesion. And he's acheived this with the most money anyone in this league has spent.  It's unforgivable. 

I totally agree. I am after all a “Aston Villa FOOTBALL Club” fan & I need to be able to enjoy the football too .. smaller clubs like Wolves /Fulham/Southampton etc have evolved their playing style  & see where they are now ... sigh 

• Like 1

I didn't want him at time not because of who he managed but he is crap manager. Can't find post but I didn't want him as played shit football, left teams in the shit, didn't promote youth and would sign his son 

3 out of 4 wasn't bad ?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I didn't want him at time not because of who he managed but he is crap manager. Can't find post but I didn't want him as played shit football, left teams in the shit, didn't promote youth and would sign his son 

3 out of 4 wasn't bad ?

Read the first few pages of this thread, people getting shouted down for saying he was shit lol.

Never liked his employment, but have always supported him out of loyalty to the badge, but it's time for sentiment and "nice bloke" reasoning to get kicked out the window, don't care if it's throwing the baby out with the bath water, he needs to go now, Doris the tea lady can take over for all I care, even she can make us a mid-table Tesco's bag full of dog shit to watch.

The Birmingham connection never bothered me. It wasn't like McLeish who left them on a Friday joined us on a Monday kind of situation. Bruce had managed Wigan, Sunderland and Hull since so years had past. The fact he's bringing this up now.....look he's desperate and he knows it. And it's no minority Steve that want you out. Very much majority.

Â