Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

15 minutes in, being outplayed by Yeovil.

I am sure there will be another excuse if we lose this but the fact is, no shape, no system, no pattern of play, just eternal hope that someone will pull something out the bag.

This is fecking Yeovil. I'm sick of this shit. 

And:

Chester

Taylor

Whelan 

Hourihane 

Adomah. 

And now:

Kodjia and Grealish. 

And we are being given a lesson by fecking Yoevil. 

This bloke is a clown

29 minutes ago, av1 said:

This is fecking Yeovil. I'm sick of this shit. 

And:

Chester

Taylor

Whelan 

Hourihane 

Adomah. 

And now:

Kodjia and Grealish. 

And we are being given a lesson by fecking Yoevil. 

This bloke is a clown

Chester didnt play

Couldn't watch this but was it that bad?  63% possession, 12 shots... would have liked to kill off Yeovil more effectively, but 3 wins from 3 in August after a summer where we thought we were going out of business is not a bad start... I was pleased to see we had looked to control it and played a few of the young lads, so surprised to read the reactions here to SB.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave J said:

Would you not agree that he's had resource as close to the prem that you can get in this league  ? So is it really that flawed ?

No. We spent CHampionship fees not Premier LEague

This summer alone

Everton 85 million

Fulham 90 million

Leicester 90 million

West Ham 90 million

We spent nothing like that

10 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

In reality RDM cost RDM his job. We were consistently woeful under him.

Just to clarify. 

RDM takes over immediately after relegation when the club is on its knees, and full of the parasites that took us there within a horrible toxic squad. He has to get results straightaway.

Bruce can go into his 3rd seaon in charge, with a squad he has built (and in many cases tried to already replace), and the shit he serves up is defended by cries of "look at the mess he inherited"

Honestly, you lot make me giggle. 

3 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Couldn't watch this but was it that bad?  63% possession, 12 shots... would have liked to kill off Yeovil more effectively, but 3 wins from 3 in August after a summer where we thought we were going out of business is not a bad start... I was pleased to see we had looked to control it and played a few of the young lads, so surprised to read the reactions here to SB.

It was a disgraceful performance and typical Bruce football.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

yes, it was shit, at times horrendously shit, tactically inept again

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I wonder if Boro fans are calling for Pulis head he is drawing 3-3 at home to Notts County and started a better side than us

Oh yes, the other team did bad so that makes Bruce and his football acceptable. Focus on negatives of other clubs instead ?

Great tactic. It can't belong to Bruce.

• Like 1

Just now, Dick said:

Oh yes, the other team did bad so that makes Bruce and his football acceptable. Focus on negatives of other clubs instead ?

Great tactic. It can't belong to Bruce.

We have won 3 games in a row.

When was last time we started a season like that

Just now, Zatman said:

We have won 3 games in a row.

When was last time we started a season like that

That's what you should have said first time. Not using Boro being poor in one game to defend Bruce. 

• Like 1

The football is ugly and we were very lucky tonight. But three wins out of three isn't too bad really. 

In the end I'd like a manager that sets a style of play and knows how to create attacking football. For the time being though I'm just pleased we're winning. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Good solid job by Bruce tonight, I liked his rotation. Keep at it man. best start to a season since the sixties someone said on Sky? Nice to be making positive progress.

Oh please, we shouldn't have had to risk neither Jack nor Jimmy. Fact is we are absolutely toothless without Grealish, and he ain't gonna be able to bail Bruce out every game.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

We got lucky in all 3 games. Could have easily been 3 losses imho.

• Like 3

Â