Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Just now, bobzy said:

2 wins out of 2.

Bruce out please.

Mate, you are acting like a child. What is wrong with criticism? Seriously, stop getting so worked up because people point out genuine mistakes by Bruce. 

Just now, Dick said:

Mate, you are acting like a child. What is wrong with criticism? Seriously, stop getting so worked up because people point out genuine mistakes by Bruce. 

Nothing worked up here and nothing wrong with criticism.  I have no idea why we're persisting with such a clueless idiot.  He needs to teach Jedinak to kick and Kodjia to score - maybe then we'll be OK.

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Jedinak at CB (aside in emergencies) is a sackable offence in itself.

Especially when you play one of our 3 Center Halves at RB, the one position where we have any sort of depth in defense...  I'm speechless.  I'm glad we got the win, but we could have easily lost that on another day.

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Nothing worked up here and nothing wrong with criticism.  I have no idea why we're persisting with such a clueless idiot.  He needs to teach Jedinak to kick and Kodjia to score - maybe then we'll be OK.

Just calm down. Bruce has made mistakes, he also does things right. Both are acceptable. 

Playing Jedinak was an error.

Giving McGinn his debut was positive.

It was a poor performance

We won the game.

If you just choose the positives, it gives a skewed vision of the whole game. It is OK to criticise.

• Like 3

i'd love someone to try and give a deep analysis of what we did today, how did we set up, how did we try and play, what were our set piece routines, what changes and tweaks were made at 1-1 and 1-2, what was there out on the pitch today that defines this steve bruce team, what is it that he brings to us that was on show today with this team

good luck

we rely on having better players and need them to provide individual moments to see us through, nothing more

• Like 2

Such a frustrating manager and never seems to learn his lessons.

Too many random changes today, such selections rarely make sense and he’s done it too often.

Don’t approve of chucking in Nyland straight away when he’s just got here and barely had time to work with a (settled?) defence. Asking for trouble.

Jedinak is not a CB, becoming a liability. Too old and slow, careless in possession and needs to be sold. His heading ability and leadership qualities have always been admirable but that’s about it now.

Tuanzebe is not a full back, no attacking ability.

And FFS Bruce, play the players in their correct positions!!!! AAARGH!!!

Ahem...glad we got the win and got away with one today though.

Hope he can learn from this, for once. 

Strengthen accordingly and stop playing players out of position. Just appears to be random BS and never actually thought out with Bruce...

And if he brings back 5 at the back...?

Edited by Jas10

Shocking team selection today.

Too early for Nyland, he just arrived. Tuanzebe as a full back, Jedinak as a centre defender. Elphick must be devestated, played a great game and scoring a goal and then get's replaced by a midfield player.

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Shocking team selection today.

Too early for Nyland, he just arrived. Tuanzebe as a full back, Jedinak as a centre defender. Elphick must be devestated, played a great game and scoring a goal and then get's replaced by a midfield player.

I don't think it's too early for the keeper. He will improve, and I think Steer would do a lot worse! No issues with him playing.

Â