Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

16 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Also i never realized it but Bruce has never won one trophy.  Not even the championship.

In the same time frame that Steve Bruce has been a manager, neither have we. Not entirely sure what your point is?

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

In the same time frame that Steve Bruce has been a manager, neither have we. Not entirely sure what your point is?

My point is he will never win the league like a westham or Newcastle or Wolves.  It will always be a close call.  

17 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Bruce is 100% gone.  All his media friends are all jumping on it now and how its a joke he is going.  If i didnt want him gone i def do now.

Yes brace yourselves for loooads of lies coming out now. It's absolutely classic.

No money to spend, no squad, no fans supporting me. We're only little old villa. Didn't you see I got them to the playoff final. Didn't you see how many wins I had/goals I scored, more than anyone else has at villa for years [quite funny how often you see this one on here, almost as though we're in a division that's easier to win and score in]

1 minute ago, HeyAnty said:

My point is he will never win the league like a westham or Newcastle or Wolves.  It will always be a close call.  

He’s managed pretty shit clubs in fairness. But sure. 

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Yes brace yourselves for loooads of lies coming out now. It's absolutely classic.

No money to spend, no squad, no fans supporting me. We're only little old villa. Didn't you see I got them to the playoff final. Didn't you see how many wins I had/goals I scored, more than anyone else has at villa for years [quite funny how often you see this one on here, almost as though we're in a division that's easier to win and score in]

No it was because he used to Birmingham manager and was never accepted at Villa.

28 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

On one of the old Pro Evos, when the commentator said Arteta it sounded like he was saying 'hot tato'.  Totally irrelevant but just reminded me. 

Thanks for reading.

You are one of my favorite posters. ?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

No money to spend, no squad, no fans supporting me.

Love it. A fan not supporting Bruce would be critical of Bruce saying he didn’t have the fans support. Brilliant. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

On one of the old Pro Evos, when the commentator said Arteta it sounded like he was saying 'hot tato'.  Totally irrelevant but just reminded me. 

Thanks for reading.

Ever thought of publishing your memoirs?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Bruce is 100% gone.  All his media friends are all jumping on it now and how its a joke he is going.  If i didnt want him gone i def do now.

Also i never realized it but Bruce has never won one trophy.  Not even the championship.

Bildresultat för 2017 aston villa cup win

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

No money to spend, no squad, We're only little old villa

thats the reason im happy if he goes, if he stays then that is the inspiration that he will spouting on a weekly basis

aston villa the little train that could

Â