Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, supermon said:

If Bruce is still in charge for the next home game we should all take some cabbages with us and wave it in the air when he walks on to the pitch

He's even inkling towards walking if the so called vitriol continues.

We might even not need to pay him off.

Get your cabbages people.

Edited by AshVilla

If Bruce is still in charge for the next home game we should all take some cabbages with us and wave it in the air when he walks on to the pitch

Or put a cabbage on your seat and then leave. So the whole crowd are just cabbages.

That would be even more surreal than today’s game. 

• Haha 1

Just now, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

According to Strachan he's undeniably a good cabbage, a personal friend of his and he's pretty sure he'll go into the green grocers tomorrow, ready to roll up his leaves and go again.

#Newsflash - Things reach boiling point at villa park 

Have to say the cabbage move was just pure genius. It's probably put more media spotlight on Bruce compared to our turgid displays week in week out.

I'd love to know the thought process behind opting for cabbage over other fruit n veg 

• Like 1

Have to say the cabbage move was just pure genius. It's probably put more media spotlight on Bruce compared to our turgid displays week in week out.

I'd love to know the thought process behind opting for cabbage over other fruit n veg 

potato seems so obvious but potato = potato head = we dont like him because of blues so it was well avoided

To hell with this experience.......give me fresh and exuberance, give me intensity and urgency.

I am tired of experience like its an answer to all ills.....some of these experienced managers have left it all behind them.

• Like 2

Just now, villa4europe said:

potato seems so obvious but potato = potato head = we dont like him because of blues so it was well avoided

Exactly, to not opt for potato and go for something different, something unique. The symbolism and meaning behind the use of the cabbage must hold strong emotions...stroke of genius as I said ;)

5 minutes ago, supermon said:

You mean, why a cabbage over a King Edward? ;)

no manager resigns these days they're on too much money.

However hearing his wm interveiw he sounded very upset, like he's on the brink of walking.

The thing is if I had made loads of money through football and didn't need to work again why put yourself through all the hassle?

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

To hell with this experience.......give me fresh and exuberance, give me intensity and urgency.

I am tired of experience like its an answer to all ills.....some of these experienced managers have left it all behind them.

TRO, Gary Monk has had Blues playing some decent football this season and just hasn't had the breaks, together with having an awful side. Imagine what he could do with our attacking line-up?

Edited by villarocker

2 minutes ago, villarocker said:

TRO, Gary Monk has had Blues playing some decent football this season and just hasn't had the breaks, together with having an awful side. Imagine what he could do with our attacking line-up?

you sound like Genera Krulak ;) 

Monk plays shit football with a hoofball targetman. He isnt that great

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

Agreed. 

My fiancée says she knows the highway code far better than me. You see she took it four times and passed every time. I only took it once and passed it because I also passed my practical... It's a weak analogy but my point is he has all these 'successes' because he's had so many bloody attempts at it. He's also been given for more tools than most managers in this division.

This is unrecoverable now. Just leave. I hope it's now imminent he's gone.

• Like 1

Â