Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Put the teamleader of McDonalds in charge for all I care. At the very least he can load up FM and put players in natural positions.

Minimum of three stars on their badge for them to be able to do that

Bruce has done this on purpose - he if anyone else in this league knows how to set up a defence. He has played players out of position in 3 of the 4 spots at the back, toyed with 3 at the back in pre-season then reverted - not signed a CB. He wants his money and he wants to leave, it is clear as day. Sack him.

• Like 3

I think this is a bit of a reality check for fans that thought we will get promoted because of Bolasie and Abraham. In football you need to be able to defend to win games.

Bruce or no Bruce. The window has closed and we’re left with a completely unbalanced mid table squad. I’d argue we look worse than when Bruce took over. That was probably the worst I’ve seen us since we got relegated.

He may as well be sacked. There is no future with him in charge. We just need to try and get as many results as we can to stay in contention of top 6 by Jan.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

We've looked good for around two 45 minutes stints this season, the rest has ranged from poor to shambolic with our defence equally unorganised each time.

How does Bruce react? Signs a striker and a winger and continues to play the same back 4 consisting of a CM at CB and a CB at RB.

Just get the **** out of this club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Bruce has done this on purpose - he if anyone else in this league knows how to set up a defence. He has played players out of position in 3 of the 4 spots at the back, toyed with 3 at the back in pre-season then reverted - not signed a CB. He wants his money and he wants to leave, it is clear as day. Sack him.

Does increasingly look that way

Â