Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

5 hours ago, villabromsgrove said:

I applaud your optimism TRO, but this is where I can't share your enthusiasm.

It's not "WE" who will have to turn this impressive line up from a paper tiger to a frightening attacking unit .... It's Steve Bruce.

I've given up hope of SB ever being willing or able to coach an exciting cohesive attacking team.

Well he won't get away with this dross.

How can anyone be surprised after weakening an already weak defence. If anyone interviewing him had the bollox to ask him his train of thought l would be very interested in his answer . The guys well past his sell by date and it hurts me to say it because I'm not sure who could replace him and be a more reliable gamble UTV 

I'm so fed up of this and him. This game is already lost so ya know what i hope they bury us . Absolutely bury us. If thats what it takes for him to clear his desk and **** off. I didn't even get excited with the bolasie and Abraham signings . I should be but he'll ruin them like he done the rest. 

The least you expect from a manager is to be able to pick 11 players to play in positions where they are comforable.

Forget the football, forget the tactics, forget the finer details. The absolute basic is picking players on a team sheet in positions that they can play

He can't even do that.

What **** hope is there?
None.

No hope.

Game is lost before you even enter the stadium.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Right - so there is no Bruce -in camp then? EVERYONE wants him gone? All the posters who criticise any negative statements about Bruce are doing it for the sake of being argumentative then?

Yeah, OK, No Bruce-in camp. LOL. 

No I don’t believe there is, the people that criticise the negative comments are imo being being more reasonable and possible less hasty to pour scorn.

Tho that said I might change my mind after today lol! 

Â