Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

He sets us up as if we are a non-league with 50 injuries playing against Barcelona away. 10 defenders 1 striker. Start well, Brentford change formation, start dominating and what does Bruce do? nothing. 

Even worse than that, no changes at half-time and we play just as bad and he STILL DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. What a joke of a manager. Buy a new midfield, totally ignore them and just hoof it over them. Don't put any pressure on them whatsoever when they have possession. when we finally do pressure them, it's only one player at the time, whilst everyone else is getting further and further back, so that they can merge with our awful defenders. Absolute disgrace tactics and this is exactly the same way Bruce has set us up for every away match. More negative than McCleish. GET YOUR PLAYERS TO PRESS AS A TEAM, don't only pressure the ball, make his options more limited and stop allowing them to walk into our final third. disgrace, absolute disgrace. I am actually feeling sick. Please Xia, save your money and do not buy Hogan or anyone else, cause it won't change anything with this awful negative tactics. Next week I expect to see Richards and Agbonlahor playing to, just to make it that bit much more worse.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

He sets us up as if we are a non-league with 50 injuries playing against Barcelona away. 10 defenders 1 striker. Start well, Brentford change formation, start dominating and what does Bruce do? nothing. 

Even worse than that, no changes at half-time and we play just as bad and he STILL DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. What a joke of a manager. Buy a new midfield, totally ignore them and just hoof it over them. Don't put any pressure on them whatsoever when they have possession. when we finally do pressure them, it's only one player at the time, whilst everyone else is getting further and further back, so that they can merge with our awful defenders. Absolute disgrace tactics and this is exactly the same way Bruce has set us up for every away match. More negative than McCleish. GET YOUR PLAYERS TO PRESS AS A TEAM, don't only pressure the ball, make his options more limited and stop allowing them to walk into our final third. disgrace, absolute disgrace. I am actually feeling sick. Please Xia, save your money and do not buy Hogan or anyone else, cause it won't change anything with this awful negative tactics. Next week I expect to see Richards and Agbonlahor playing to, just to make it that bit much more worse.  

Just what I was saying no pressure on the opposition just give easy get out passes and all the time and space to play at there own pace 

• Like 1

I understood the way we played with the squad we had before. It was effective to start with.

If we do this again, long balls to Kodjia who has to beat one of four defenders to the ball to get a knock down or score from the channels, with this squad - I am done.

• Like 1

Terrible tactics.  Really should have played with Jack behind Kodja and give them something to think about.  So sick of the way we setup away from home.  Signing Hogan is going to be a waste if we play like that,  he wouldn't get a sniff in a game like that 

Still playing for a 0 - 0 draw when you are trailing 0 - 2 is something even McLeish would not have dreamed up.

No idea of what he was aiming for today.

Neither was the players it seemed. Hoof towards and isolated Kodija and only attack with one or 2 players at a time?

Totally new team, transition yeah yeah I know, but I'm just not feeling it with Bruce.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villakram said:

Sill the right man, still really knows what's going on, still not happy with it and things are still changing... still.

and the results are still shit and the tactics are still a load of garbage.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

Â