Next Villa Manager

Richard

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

If I had a pound for every Westwood joke made in a thread with absolutely nothing to do with him...

......you would have £2:)

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

a. he plays shit football and loses plot after a season or 2

b. he is awful in the transfer market when he is giving funds e.g. Huddleston, Hernandez, O'Shea, Heskey, Gronkjaer

c. he always signs his crap son

d. he treated Crystal Palace like a piece of shit

e. I never liked him as a player or a manager regardless of his previous clubs

f. his judgement of players isnt really that great.  he got rid of Andy Johnson the moment he went into Birmingham and preferred Horsfield

Im with you, but I did have to giggle at these two examples.  The same Hernandez that we spent the summer trying to buy and as for the other one......:)

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

If I had a pound for every Westwood joke made in a thread with absolutely nothing to do with him...

im sure the new manager thread has everything to do with him, we are hoping for somebody that will never play him again ;)

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

......you would have £2

Lets see.

Unrelated threads that unfunny Westwood comment/over the top comment has been made in:

Sanchez
Jedinak
Where do you think we'll finish?
Ayew
Elphick

I get it okay. He's been shit this year and I get the dislike for him as a player, but please, it's so tedious to read when it's all over the place. 

This has nothing to do with even defending him as a player either, before the inevitable "lol ur just a fanboy". It's just boring at this point.

Edited by StefanAVFC

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

How does anyonne know Pep Guardiola would get us up?  No guarantees in any case really.

Exactly. So I dont get the argument that by bringing him in we are settling for a short term fix.

55 minutes ago, villarocker said:

So that he doesn't think we have been insulting him all these years, I think it is only fair that we sing "Potato head's claret and blue army" so to not define the use of "potato head" as being a term of insult against him ;)

Nah, The "Sit down potato head" or "**** off potato head" will come after about 8/10 games ;)

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Lets see.

Unrelated threads that unfunny Westwood comment/over the top comment has been made in:

Sanchez
Jedinak
Where do you think we'll finish?
Ayew
Elphick

I get it okay. He's been shit this year and I get the dislike for him as a player, but please, it's so tedious to read when it's all over the place. 

This has nothing to do with even defending him as a player either, before the inevitable "lol ur just a fanboy". It's just boring at this point.

I have never rated him as a player, but he has got worse as our ability to scrap has got worse.....we are now in a division where this is more high lighted.

don't be confused with not liking a guy and not rating him.

Just now, TRO said:

I have never rated him as a player, but he has got worse as our ability to scrap has got worse.....we are now in a division where this is more high lighted.

don't be confused with not liking a guy and not rating him.

Literally, what the hell does that have to do with anything I've written? :crylaugh:

Anyway, wrong thread for it. Felt it just needed to be said.