Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

So have we got a chant for him? I'm thinking this one (to the tune of pink Cadillac - Natalie Cole) 

"we're loving Mile Jedinak, ruling the midfield, putting you on your back with his big bushy beard" 

sorry , I'm slightly tipsy and on holiday :) 

14 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Um I'm tone deaf and have zero rhythm (though i do love music) but im the thinking a chant to hit the road Jack..... any musicians or poets wanna help me out?

Mi-le Jed-inak, wins the ball back then we score one more, one more, one more.

Edited by a m ole
one too many one mores.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Very very lame

Was anyone reallly expecting massive amounts from him? He is 32 and never been outstanding in his career so I'm unsure as to why we would expect him to be outstanding at this stage.

Just now, KHV said:

Was anyone reallly expecting massive amounts from him? He is 32 and never been outstanding in his career so I'm unsure as to why we would expect him to be outstanding at this stage.

I knew nothing about him but all the hype was expecting things. Its like when  you was a kid and your expecting a gift from Father Christmas, that games console or bike but instead you get a pair of socks.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I knew nothing about him but all the hype was expecting things. Its like when  you was a kid and your expecting a gift from Father Christmas, that games console or bike but instead you get a pair of socks.

I have always though he was bang average, which is why he has spent his whole career at bang avarage clubs. I think a few will be disappointed. Seems to be popular because of his beard more than anything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KHV said:

I have always though he was bang average, which is why he has spent his whole career at bang avarage clubs. I think a few will be disappointed. Seems to be popular because of his beard more than anything.

I can grow a better beard than him ffs, people to forget that and concentrate on his performance which from what I saw second half was absolutely awful

Â