Pre-Match thread

Brumstopdogs

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I know chap, but I would sooner have him there as a type of play maker over Gardner or Westwood -  baring in mind only until Jednak is fit again.

He is not a midfielder, so you are going to play with 1 midfielder. No matter what idea you have about what you think he can do, You cannot just throw players in in a haphazard fashion, it does not work like that in real life. Other teams run through us with 2 midfielders, so how is that ever going to work.

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Sorry but that appears to be a gash line up, especially midfield with jedinak, Gardner and bacuna!! 

My confidence before the game wasn't great but now it's deserted me. 

I fear a drubbing to nil tonight. 

I'm actually in agreeance! I'm always mr. Positive, but seeing the line -up and having looked through it again, I think it's 442. I think 3/4-0 against based on that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

He is not a midfielder, so you are going to play with 1 midfielder. No matter what idea you have about what you think he can do, You cannot just throw players in in a haphazard fashion, it does not work like that in real life. Other teams run through us with 2 midfielders, so how is that ever going to work.

You don't watch much football then?

It's amazing how every manager comes in with such 'an easy fix' and yet each one somehow manages to put out an even worse team!

There is no excuse for putting the worst two players in our squad on the pitch at the same time. Jedinak and Gardner are atrocious in already awful midfield, one might be needed due to lack of numbers but both? Tshibola and Westwood are both better than either of them - whatever you think of how bad they are too.

Then Hutton but that might be a necessity. Two big men up front so no intention of any skill, just long ball height plan.

It just gets worse and worse doesn't it...

• Like 1