Pre-Match thread

Brumstopdogs

I actually couldn't care less if we played hoof ball to Gestede as long as it's effective and we win.

If even accept less possession  and I'll throw in the Mom to them too.

LET'S JUST WIN A GAME FOR GOODNESS SAKE !

Edited by dounavilla
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, jackbauer24 said:

It's amazing how every manager comes in with such 'an easy fix' and yet each one somehow manages to put out an even worse team!

There is no excuse for putting the worst two players in our squad on the pitch at the same time. Jedinak and Gardner are atrocious in already awful midfield, one might be needed due to lack of numbers but both? Tshibola and Westwood are both better than either of them - whatever you think of how bad they are too.

Then Hutton but that might be a necessity. Two big men up front so no intention of any skill, just long ball height plan.

It just gets worse and worse doesn't it...

The match hasn't even started yet and you're writing Bruce off. WOW

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bradarmstrong_ said:

Cissohko over Amavi

Jedinak over Tsihbola 

Adomah over Ayew

:(

Anyone else think Ayew had informed us of his intentions to leave in January?  Unless he has a niggling injury its a bit odd to leave him out 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AntrimBlack said:

What do you mean? You think players should just be thrown in on a whim and ignore what has been happening on the pitch in previous games.

Also known as the "Eric Black" school of management.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

What do you mean? You think players should just be thrown in on a whim and ignore what has been happening on the pitch in previous games.

It happens with other teams majority of the time week in week out,

i.e  James Milner played LB last night for the plop.. He is a natural midfielder!

Jurgen Klopp must have lost the plot as well!

4 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

The match hasn't even started yet and you're writing Bruce off. WOW

I haven't actually written Bruce off at all. I haven't even written off the game. All I've stated is the line up is clearly worse than any before it - 99% would agree as no-one rates either Jedinak or Gardner. They are, at best, in the bottom three players in our squad.

In fact, I can't think of a way I could make this team worse, on paper, if I tried.