Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

On 26/09/2016 at 17:55, sne said:

We do have our in house Bristol supporter @JamesBCFC  who can probably answer this

He was mainly used as a central striker with Wilbraham as a target man alongside him.

Once Lee Johnson came in we switched to 4-2-3-1 with Kodjia as the lone striker.

He did play as a winger in the second half against Burton and against Newcastle, but apparently (and this may just be rumour) wasn't too happy about it.

• Like 2

I know the fee was not his doing but we have been absolutely mugged spending what will eventually be 15 million on this lad.

Honest, hard working and half decent but 5 million is the max he's worth.

Same could be said for the majority of our signings this summer :(

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Why are you castigating Kodjia after every game with regards to an question he gave in an interview a month after joining?

Comes across as so petty.

I'm questioning his ability. Especially for the amount of money. 

30 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Money does not = goodness at the footballings.

Thinking money = good footballings is very silly.

Hi Randy

:trollface:

Kodija is £11m and will cost £15m if he succeeds. I think we will end up paying £15m. He has shown in patches he can be a very good player but he is a striker and can't do it all ohis own. Our build up play is so slow it allows defenders to get behind the ball meaning he has 2/3 rows of players to get past. If we get a manager who plays at a high tempo he will still get over 15 goals this season. 

9 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Have you ever been happy about anything in life?

Such a pathetic boring post. Yes, plenty. Looks like I was happy when I posted the post you quoted.

Just because I'm realistic about the state of my football club it doesn't mean I'm not happy.

8 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

This may just sound completely crazy but I think playing with some midfielders may just help him and the team.

I know, I know , extreme thinking. 

I really hope our new manager doesnt have such extreme radical opinions on football like you do

Â