Sign in to follow this  
dont_do_it_doug.

Jonathan Kodjia

I was surprised how good his close control and dribbling skills were for a big lad

• Like 1

Looks good. Can see him banging in 10-15 goals this season.  In fact when he, Mccormak and Ayew start banging the goals in some teams are going to get slaughtered.

So I've been saying "Kod - ji - ah" but the berk on sky sports was saying "codger". Not sure who's right, but I suspect I am.

Anyone more sure than me?

10 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

So I've been saying "Kod - ji - ah" but the berk on sky sports was saying "codger". Not sure who's right, but I suspect I am.

Anyone more sure than me?

It's Codger.. When Tshibola took over the AVFC Instagram he pronounced it Codger.. So I assume that is how Codger himself tells people to say it.

8 minutes ago, Daweii said:

It's Codger.. When Tshibola took over the AVFC Instagram he pronounced it Codger.. So I assume that is how Codger himself tells people to say it.

Ah, really!? To be fair though what would Tshibola know, his names a right old mess! Ha, fair enough though, codger it is.

• Like 1

What a fan of Codger I am

Johnny! Johnny! Johnny!

Edited by Gary Thomas

Great goal! Cottee is calling him Codiger...SMH.

Edited by Tom13

Was a great goal, and it capped a fine performance. However I would like to know why he stopped running after half an hour, shortly after he scored. It was frustrating because that first 30mins he was totally unplayable.

• Like 1

very nice strike that. What astounds me is that it was left footed. In all of last season and the home games this season I had never seen a left footed shot of his get within 6 yards of the goal!

(before someone jumps on my back, that isn't a dig at him, just genuine astonishment. The goal was very good and hopefully he will get plenty more)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Â