Match Thread: Bristol City v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

Gabby never scored when in championship before on loan at Sheff Wed or Watford.

What makes you think he can this time around?

because Kozak is shit and thats all we have. 

3 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Cue the over reactions.

Lots of games to go. 

I'm pleased with how things in general are going and I'm positive we will finish in the top 6. 

It's not actually an over reaction. Look at the quality of this front line, they should be doing more. The defence has quality, but we still leak stupid goals. I'm glad you're happy with 1 win in 6. We won't finish top 6 if we keep playing like this, no matter how many games there are left to play.

• Like 2

Just now, Tommo_b said:

Yeah? And how many games to go? Brighton went on a 8 game winless run last season and still only missed out on promotion by 2 goals 

You are pleased with 1 win in 6 games?

The same old story, the same old heads gone, the same old headless Ayew, the same old mulitple goals in a few minutes, the same of Ashley Westwood

I'll have what you are having please.

I swear it looks like this team has only played a game or two together as a squad, oh wait...they have. It takes time to build a team and learn to play as a team. Rome wasn't built in a day. It will take this squad 4-5 games to find their feet. Have some patience FFS

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

Gabby never scored when in championship before on loan at Sheff Wed or Watford.

What makes you think he can this time around?

Image result for not sure if serious cat

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sheffield Wednesday are getting battered against everyone yet they beat us. We have doesn't 25m and can't even get anything at Bristol City without their best player.

pathetic

The only reason why they beat us is because our goalkeeper passed the ball to them to score.