Match Thread: Bristol City v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

Cue the over reactions.

Lots of games to go. 

I'm pleased with how things in general are going and I'm positive we will finish in the top 6. 

How can you be happy one win in five that is crap

• Like 1

Have been very unsure about RDM since the utterly unnecessary embarrassment of the Luton game. Nothing I have seen then has convinced me otherwise. Still, early days and it is a new team effectively so they will need time to gel, but we should be able to hold into a lead once in a while..

1 minute ago, KSV said:

**** it bring Gabby back. Sick of this lack of options off the bench. Like Kozak is going to score a double now isnt he. At least Gabby has pace to scare the shit championship defenders. They dont even have to mark Kozak thats how shit he is

Gabby never scored when in championship before on loan at Sheff Wed or Watford.

What makes you think he can this time around?

1 minute ago, KSV said:

**** it bring Gabby back. Sick of this lack of options off the bench. Like Kozak is going to score a double now isnt he. At least Gabby has pace to scare the shit championship defenders. They dont even have to mark Kozak thats how shit he is

Agreed. Even Gabby is better than some of the tripe we have, and what am i saying is this what we've actually come to

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Blues winning 2-0!

How can we be losing at Brizzle, yet small **** heath who've not spent 50 **** pence are two clear of well-fancied Norwich?

This league is odd.

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

How can you be happy one win in five that is crap

I generally try to be a glass half full kind of guy, but you're right Dem. It's just not good enough.