The Championship thread

TrentVilla

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Dirty Leeds living up to their reputation once more with allegations of one of their players racially abusing a Charlton player on the weekend.

Appreciate this is an individual action but my word, they just can’t help themselves can they.

Think secretly Leeds will be happy for Kiko Casilla to get a ban, massive liability in goal for them.

• Haha 1

Leeds are top but haven’t started as good as they did last year. Wait until:Xmas when the tiredness kicks in again. It’s now or never for Leeds I think as biesla will leave if they don’t go up.

what ever happened to PSG owners taking the, over?

It's too early to say with the Championship even more so than usual, if you look at the table only three points seperate Albion in first place and Queens Park Rangers in nineth place. Glad Leeds aren't running away with it though, although they started the season much better than I expected.

21 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Leeds will never get out of that league

I hope they do, it's a top tier club all day long for me . Maybe that's why they are failing, to much pressure to win. I would gamble they are coming up this season but after watching them beat the baggies with a fair bit of luck I would say Leeds will be runners up to Albion. 

25 minutes ago, tinker said:

I hope they do, it's a top tier club all day long for me . Maybe that's why they are failing, to much pressure to win. I would gamble they are coming up this season but after watching them beat the baggies with a fair bit of luck I would say Leeds will be runners up to Albion. 

It's always pressure when you're expecting to become something you're not. 

Spent more of their history outside the top flight. Spent the entirity of the last 15 years outside the top flight. 

They're at their level. 

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Leeds as top tier club is one of them football myths. 

I can't see the logic in this other than an erational dislike for Leeds, they are the sole representative of the 3rd biggest city in England , they have thousands of fans who follow them home and away. The premier League have Brighton and Bournemouth ......Watford , Burnley  Crystal pissing palace .

Leeds belong , so do Sunderland and a few other as well. The premier League need these teams to make it great and fight off the threat of a European super League .

6 hours ago, tinker said:

I can't see the logic in this other than an erational dislike for Leeds, they are the sole representative of the 3rd biggest city in England , they have thousands of fans who follow them home and away. The premier League have Brighton and Bournemouth ......Watford , Burnley  Crystal pissing palace .

Leeds belong , so do Sunderland and a few other as well. The premier League need these teams to make it great and fight off the threat of a European super League .

They have spent more seasons out of the top flight than in the top flight, probably less seasons than Burnley who you mentioned. 

As for city size thats irrelevant as then Bristol City or Cardiff could then be labelled a big club too

Surprised by the Baggies loving - their defence looks pretty shit even if they have lots going forward.  Leeds look better than them IMO and also impressed by Swansea and Forest.  Going to be an incredibly tight season.

Can see Forest being in top 2. Got a pretty good defensive record and really like their forward options, Joe Lolley, Adomah, Grabban and Sammy Ameobi. Lots of proven championship quality. They seem to shot themselves in the foot by sacking managers at wierd times in previous seasons but Lamouchi has settled in well so need to leave him alone.

Would love top 2 to be Preston and Forest, leave Leeds and WBA to their annual scrap in the play offs.

• Like 1

Â