The Championship thread

TrentVilla

Its really nice to go to this thread while we’re up.

We had fun the last two years (not so much the year before), but that's it. Hopefully we’ll be more established where we belong and start progressing.

I think I will watch some of the championship football more than I used too. Its been 3 years now where I can’t even know mist if squads in the Premier League. 

Leeds will stroll the league next year.

Cardiff (if they keep Warnock), WBA, Derby (if they get loans back and keep Lampard), Sheff Weds, Preston and Forest all top 6 contenders - one of Cardiff/WBA or Derby for 2nd place. I'll go WBA, although Bilic in that league will be FUN

On 12/06/2019 at 11:23, StewieGriffin said:

Leeds will stroll the league next year.

I hope so, and I think there's a fair chance of it too.  Yeah I know they're dirty dirty Leeds, and a nasty piece of work, but it's in part precisely because of that that they'd add so much to the Premier League compared to the walking mundanity that is Brighton, Burnley, Sheffield Unitezz.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BOF said:

I hope so, and I think there's a fair chance of it too.  Yeah I know they're dirty dirty Leeds, and a nasty piece of work, but it's in part precisely because of that that they'd add so much to the Premier League compared to the walking mundanity that is Brighton, Burnley, Sheffield Unitezz.

Really dont buy it. If deserved be in the league they would. Rotten club, rotten fans and a made up big team who spent more years outside top flight than in it

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Really dont buy it. If deserved be in the league they would. Rotten club, rotten fans and a made up big team who spent more years outside top flight than in it

Obviously if they deserved to be up they would be, which is why we're hoping they deserve to come up next season so they will be 🤔🤔

27 minutes ago, BOF said:

Obviously if they deserved to be up they would be, which is why we're hoping they deserve to come up next season so they will be 🤔🤔

Is no we about it. Rather they stayed at the level as similar sized clubs 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Is no we about it. Rather they stayed at the level as similar sized clubs 😉

The we is me and StewieGriffin who I quoted.  Keep up :)

I want Derby to come up, seeing their heartbroken fans was awful, I know how that feels. Would like to see them achieve promotion - plus, they've been really nice since the win. I would like to think we were good too, as fans, unlike Fulham fans towards us.

So yeah, Derby please.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Derby, Notts F &...Luton please?

If we're picking our 3, I'll go with Leeds, Forest & Wednesday. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Derby, Forest and so we can party like it’s 1899....Preston North End.

I would love Preston up too, and it would totally be for a nostalgia kick, plus I think their fans deserve it. 

EDIT : Can't believe the 60/61 season is the last time they were were in the top flight. That's cray cray.

• Like 1

Â