The Championship thread

TrentVilla

9 hours ago, bobzy said:

Hey, @VillaChris, I don't feel like we've done any predictions recently...

...who makes the playoffs?!

Only two places left in play with the top 4 as it is.

Hate to say it but now Boro are in I doubt they will drop out. Good news is I don't think they'll win the play offs (automatic for them next season).

Said all season Preston would be the surprise and make the top 6 so sticking with that, they're only five points off Derby who are bottling it as usual and have an easier run in (Sunderland away, Burton on the last day etc). Derby got us, Wolves, Boro and indeed PNE all away from home.

Shame Barnsley couldn't hold onto the win. McBurnie scoring again is a massive plus for them. Two more home games coming up to try to get a decisive lead over SHA for the final few weeks.

Hull are finally playing to their potential. Pretty confident they'll go to the Sty on Saturday and claim a point so another winnable game for SHA goes up in smoke.

• 4 weeks later...

Morrison played with Pearce but I dont think he ever played with Shackell or Keogh. bizarre drunken rant

though Warnock has stated this is a back and forth banter between 2 sets of players

Edited by Zatman

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Morrison played with Pearce but I dont think he ever played with Shackell or Keogh. bizarre drunken rant

though Warnock has stated this is a back and forth banter between 2 sets of players

Of course warnock will say that, if this video does not fire up derby nothing will. the part where he says your scared to play us, oh dear that really could come back to haunt him 

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Of course warnock will say that, if this video does not fire up derby nothing will. the part where he says your scared to play us, oh dear that really could come back to haunt him 

well thats a Warnock quote when Derby called the game off for no reason 

On 13/03/2018 at 22:43, bobzy said:

Fair play Warnock.  Manager Of The Season by a mile.

I want someone else to get it...anyone! Then I want to see the Warnock interview straight after!

20 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Foolham lead again

no surprise really proper team proper manager they will get 2nd. Wolves 1st and hopefully that shows our board that football has moved on from the Bruce's Warnock's Pardew's etc.

On 13/03/2018 at 22:43, bobzy said:

Fair play Warnock.  Manager Of The Season by a mile.

Rather than the manager of the team who are top of the legue, "by a mile"? I'd be shocked if Nuno doesn't get it.

Edited by One For The Road

Â