The Championship thread

TrentVilla

24 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Barry Bannan looking like the player Con always thought he was

at this level he really is a standout player, prob not physical enough to play top-flight. He made a beautiful pass for goal that was disallowed

On 02/10/2017 at 00:37, sidcow said:

Wow, Dirty Leeds seem to be losing it. Looked unbeatable and top of the table only a few weeks ago. 

Indeed, seemed to me like many were touting them as nailed on for promotion which is utter insanity imo at such an early point in the season. 

On 01/10/2017 at 13:01, TrentVilla said:

I do think Leeds will blow up, they had momentum going into this season from last but I just don't see them maintaining it. Especially since they lost Wood. (add own joke here)

Leeds fell apart last season.  In the last 8 league games they were 21st in the league picking up 6pts.  They were in the playoffs from week 18 to week 42 but capitulated. Pictured is their last 11 games of the season.

e4a5be859e9aa36492aa65fb552dac88.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Leeds fell apart last season.  In the last 8 league games they were 21st in the league picking up 6pts.  They were in the playoffs from week 18 to week 42 but capitulated. Pictured is their last 11 games of the season.

e4a5be859e9aa36492aa65fb552dac88.png

Oh right, here we go... here comes BOF and his “facts”.... ruining my fundamentally flawed post based upon little more than the declining ability of my aging mind.

Screw you you hippie, don’t be coming around here with your facts and actual evidence based opinions.

Dowm with this sort of thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

EFL have come out and answered criticism over long travel away games midweek...it helps make Saturday crowds bigger...

**** idiots run football

Loads of clubs ask for their longest trips to be scheduled midweek.

On 10/3/2017 at 20:01, TrentVilla said:

Oh right, here we go... here comes BOF and his “facts”.... ruining my fundamentally flawed post based upon little more than the declining ability of my aging mind.

Screw you you hippie, don’t be coming around here with your facts and actual evidence based opinions.

Dowm with this sort of thing.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Preston are a very decent team in their own right. Even now plenty are underestimating them.

Boro in the bottom half is amusing me though considering what they've spent.

Yes I agree re Preston, especially given in contrast to Boro they’ve spent so little.

Â