UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

On 13/03/2024 at 12:05, MakemineVanilla said:

I think a better definition of "conservative" would be the "silenced majority" who have learned to keep their traps shut.

You're projecting a level of political engagement and interest amongst the wider population which just doesn't exist. At most recent polling around 10% of British adults didn't know who Rishi Sunak is and nearly a quarter didn't know who Keir Starmer is. 

The idea that there is a "silenced majority" who have "learned to keep their traps shut" makes the daft assumption that the average person is online following every twist and turn of culture war Twitter. I can promise you, they're not. 

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 2

Just seen this shared on facebook

IMG-4812.jpg

It’s scary just how many people in the comments say “you’ve got my vote”. 

There should be a law protecting stupid people from being taken advantage of.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

There should be a law protecting stupid people from being taken advantage of.

I just realised that if there was a law, they’d vote to be exempt from the protection.

The problem with prohibition of stupid is that it makes a martyr of stupid. Prohibition is a knee-jerk response of fear. We shouldn't fear stupid we should correct it, reason with it, educate it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

The problem with prohibition of stupid is that it makes a martyr of stupid. Prohibition is a knee-jerk response of fear. We shouldn't fear stupid we should correct it, reason with it, educate it.

I broke a rule of my own and replied to him stating why each point was so stupid. He immediately deleted my post 😂.

I was waiting for him to delete me off his friends list but sadly not yet.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I broke a rule of my own and replied to him stating why each point was so stupid. He immediately deleted my post 😂.

I was waiting for him to delete me off his friends list but sadly not yet.

I thought about doing the same here :D It's hard to read the banner headline and not respond "No you wont"

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

I thought about doing the same here :D It's hard to read the banner headline and not respond "No you wont"

I started every bullet point with “no they won’t” :lol: then stated why. Some people are happy in their own little ignorant world.

offshore processing centres in british overseas territories? aren't most of our overseas territories in the carribean? that'll deter them.....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

The problem with prohibition of stupid is that it makes a martyr of stupid. Prohibition is a knee-jerk response of fear. We shouldn't fear stupid we should correct it, reason with it, reeducate it.

FTFY!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

I see 'our Tommy' has been doing educational seminars in Russia

No doubt he'll bring some of the wisdom home.

414099955_3923841194514176_5644214717154680830_n.jpg.b6d44ef3ccf54d55df99b34e88b0edf2.jpg

Also, for more shits and giggles, Reform are only 4 points behind the Tories in the latest YouGov / Times poll

Labour 44% (nc)

Tories 19% (-1)

Reform 15% (+1)

LibDems 9% (nc)

Greens 8% (+1)

Should do a lot for sales of Andrex

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Also, for more shits and giggles, Reform are only 4 points behind the Tories in the latest YouGov / Times poll

Labour 44% (nc)

Tories 19% (-1)

Reform 15% (+1)

LibDems 9% (nc)

Greens 8% (+1)

Should do a lot for sales of Andrex

While I have no brief for the LibDems, they are at least a moderate party. I find it quite disturbing that a filthy bunch like Reform appear to be more popular. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

A significant Reform vote would virtually wipe out the Tories, but what it says about the general population would be concerning.

Yet they can't see that by chasing the Reform votes they are destroying themselves when they should be chasing votes the other way.

• Like 1

“staffed by believers” **** me.

It’s becoming religious now. If the people running the system believe hard enough it’ll work. Conversely, it’s not that the current system is bat shit crazy, underfunded and generally unworkable. It’s just that the people there don’t believe enough.

Simplistic answers for people with simple minds.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

While I have no brief for the LibDems, they are at least a moderate party. I find it quite disturbing that a filthy bunch like Reform appear to be more popular. 

The gammonati been radicalised by the brother Barclay, Murdoch, Viscount Rothermere and the rest over time.

Younger, poor critical thinking types are influenced by the likes of Team Putin, the rich right wing nutjobs of the US, Tate, random dicks of Twitter and thick c*nts down the pub.

Both factions have been utterly mugged off and are losing it a bit.

Â