UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

They’ve got a good broad mix of candidates to cover most demographics and they’ve been vetted to make sure they can’t be lulled in to giving cheap photo op fascist salutes.

spacer.png

They’ve also got a broad range of catchy policies

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by chrisp65

Just had a wander through the Reform UK manifesto. By Christ its a right old mix of magic porridge pot of money, combined with right wing MAGA nonsense, Make Britain Great is the slogan. I am a little worried that they will become an acceptable face of the hard right. Again though, I have no clue where the money is coming from to fund it all. 

11 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Again though, I have no clue where the money is coming from to fund it all. 

The party only officially has three members (and Farage isn't one of them) but the party is a limited company and Farage holds 8 of the 15 shares

All those people who think they are members are actually only supporters and have no democratic voting rights

The funding is as murky as you can get

Tommy Robinson has been charged after attending a rally against antisemitism in central London.

Organisers estimated 100,000 people took part in Sunday's march, said to be the first of its kind since the Israel-Gaza war began.

The English Defence League founder had been asked not to attend by organisers and was arrested by police.

He has been charged with failing to comply with an order excluding him from the area of the march, the Met said.

The 40-year-old, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley Lennon, has been bailed and is due to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on 22 January.

Beautiful 

link

great picture too

_131823666_b2ba40f3a5f8671c289b039b7e390

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Genie said:

Beautiful 

link

great picture too

_131823666_b2ba40f3a5f8671c289b039b7e390

Let me guess his next step; crowdfund for donations for his legal fees, knowing he's got enough gullible followers that what he receives will more than cover it. Then use the rest to stick another extension on his house.

• 2 months later...
On 27/09/2023 at 10:04, Wainy316 said:

Laurence Fox suspended from GB News for being a word removed beyond even their standards it seems.

And loses his counter-claim of defamation for being described as a racist. 

What a pity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

And loses his counter-claim of defamation for being described as a racist. 

What a pity.

Coming to a bankruptcy hearing soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Straight up BNP-style propaganda. Not only is it a racist fabrication, it's a terrible one. There aren't even 4m Muslims in the country ffs: probably just over half of that figure who are of voting age.

And yes, there has never, ever been sectarianism in Britain.

Strictly speaking, there has been sectarianism in Britain for centuries. No Catholic can ascend  the throne. Yet another example of how ancient prejudices permeate modern life.

Edited by meregreen
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Fear is all they've got. It's all those right wing parties always have. Fear and anger. Us vs them. White vs. Black. Christian vs. Muslim. Native vs. Immigrant. Britain vs. Europe.

Play to the basest of human emotions, create a disparity, engender fear of this disparity and weaponise those who are vulnerable and impressionable by making them afraid and angry, whilst ensuring the campaign continues by destroying or discrediting education systems and information channels, thereby creating more vulnerable and impressionable people. They do it not because they themselves are vulnerable or impressionable. They don't believe the crap they peddle. They know it's false and still say it to acquire power. 

Anyone with even the slightest semblance of a braincell knocking around in their head will realise (independently), that you don't solve problems, be they economic, demographic, environmental, or cultural that affect all of the groups mentioned above- in fact problems that plague the world, by division.  

One of the best posts I’ve read in a long time 👏 

Edited by Genie
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, choffer said:

Unless it’s America where the shoe is most definitely on the other foot ;)

Build that wall! Build that wall! 

9 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Build that wall! Build that wall! 

I think the Iroquois would have struggled to build a wall down the east coast, but it's too late now, anyway.  

The 4 million number comes directly from the Muslim vote website.

Most of their goals seem fine, the one that jumps out at me from their policies are wanting to consider "religious sensitivities" and have mandatory parental conversation when talking about LGBT topics in schools -which basically means embracing their homophobia

Fortunately it's not an actual party, yet

38 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Most of their goals seem fine, the one that jumps out at me from their policies are wanting to consider "religious sensitivities" and have mandatory parental conversation when talking about LGBT topics in schools -which basically means embracing their homophobia. 

Ironically, something that the gammons would probably agree with. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
Â