UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

Even if Farage did weasel his way into becoming a candidate (I don't see why or how that'd happen), he'd actually have to win a seat. Given the polling, that seems quite a difficult feat for a regular Tory atm, let alone someone as divisive as him (who's failed to become an MP seven times, even when the focus of the 2015 election was on the EU/immigration). Then even after all that he'd have to end up somehow becoming leader?

It's all a load of hot air, his specialty (after racism and xenophobia of course).

• Like 2

They’re a party with a hot recent record of doing the ridiculous and appointing absolute weapons to lead the country.

I don’t think it’s likely, but let’s not dismiss it. As the tory party gets smaller those left are less and less stable, they’ll be voting for a balloon with thatcher’s droopy face drawn on it if someone puts it to stirring music. They might even just vote for a poppy mascot, or the last certified churchill cigar.

18 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

They’re a party with a hot recent record of doing the ridiculous and appointing absolute weapons to lead the country.

I don’t think it’s likely, but let’s not dismiss it. As the tory party gets smaller those left are less and less stable, they’ll be voting for a balloon with thatcher’s droopy face drawn on it if someone puts it to stirring music. They might even just vote for a poppy mascot, or the last certified churchill cigar.

There are two questions - "can Farage ever become Tory leader?". Sure, for all the reasons you say.  He's a terrible shit, and the shits in the Tory party are quite capable of putting that sort of shit in charge of them if the will is there from his side.

But the push-back is on the question "can Farage be the next Tory leader?". And the answer to that is definitely not, for all the reasons others have said. 

17 hours ago, Genie said:

(Black immigrant) youtuber lady just had a go at him for his stance on immigration. He said he doesn’t have a problem with foreigners, but the problem he has with the numbers coming to the UK was because it puts too much strain on the NHS. 

She said the strain is on the NHS because it’s under funded. It’s staffed by the people he doesn’t want to come to the UK. He then said they should agree to disagree on the subject :lol: 

She said why do you think black people hate you so much, he said black people in south London love him.

I think that’s the most he’s been interrogated on the subject of immigration in over 10 years. 

(posted here because by his own admission he could be the next Conservative leader).

sorry but she is a vile human being. Im not a fan of farage but this woman is so unlikeable ans annoying

Fred also interrogated him before and that was alot better. He held farage accountable

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

sorry but she is a vile human being. Im not a fan of farage but this woman is so unlikeable ans annoying

Fred also interrogated him before and that was alot better. He held farage accountable

I only watched a 15-20 minute section. 

I hope he gets interrogated over and over until he is booted out.

Edited by Genie

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

100% agree with you as long its not that youtube loser nella. Shes vermin

Heres the one with fred mate . Well done fred calling him out for his bullshit 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

100% agree with you as long its not that youtube loser nella. Shes vermin

Heres the one with fred mate . Well done fred calling him out for his bullshit 

He can have his ideology all he likes and he’s entitled to it, the problem was the mountain of lies of fear stories he was peddling. He should be called up on those (although I guess by now he has stock answers aplenty to bat them away).

Nige looks like a good choice as a contestant who is attracting both viewers who like him and those that hate him.

He's now the Alan Rickman of reality television.

Of course the offense archeologists have now found a Tweet where Nella wrote something negative about Somalians on public transport, sounding like a bunch of fishmongers.

So she might have lost the sympathy vote.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Regardless of anyone's opinion of Farage, all she did was shout him down and typical of anyone who does'nt like something just did not listen to him....

she then came out with the quote of the year when she said he was a racist and he said where did you hear that, she said ''the internet''

and thats the problem with todays society, to them, everything on twitter/x, instagram, snapchat etc is true 

As a generalisation, 'i read it on the internet, so it must be true'

you only have to look at the meltdown on VT over Tyrone Mings.....to all and sundry he was announcing his retirement.

For all the good the internet is, it has a lot to answer for!!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

Regardless of anyone's opinion of Farage, all she did was shout him down and typical of anyone who does'nt like something just did not listen to him....

she then came out with the quote of the year when she said he was a racist and he said where did you hear that, she said ''the internet''

and thats the problem with todays society, to them, everything on twitter/x, instagram, snapchat etc is true 

As a generalisation, 'i read it on the internet, so it must be true'

you only have to look at the meltdown on VT over Tyrone Mings.....to all and sundry he was announcing his retirement.

For all the good the internet is, it has a lot to answer for!!! 

Exactly. She didnt present a logical argument with facts like farage was trying to do. I dont agree with alot of what he says but if you are going to debate or bring it up at least argue your piint instead of acting like a imbecile 

The way fred challenged him was alot more effective in my opinion 

Bellewis going in today and im sure he will challenge farage on this subject 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Exactly. She didnt present a logical argument with facts like farage was trying to do. I dont agree with alot of what he says but if you are going to debate or bring it up at least argue your piint instead of acting like a imbecile 

The way fred challenged him was alot more effective in my opinion 

Bellewis going in today and im sure he will challenge farage on this subject 

But you used a very strong descriptor, you called her vermin. What was the heinous crime she did to be called vermin. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

What was the heinous crime she did to be called vermin. 

Dem is in a different dimension to the rest of us. It always sounds quite scary there.

In that reality the woman actually could be a large talking rodent, or cavy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

But you used a very strong descriptor, you called her vermin. What was the heinous crime she did to be called vermin. 

Apart from the shit she puts on youtube which i wont link as dont want to give her any extra attention/income but on the show

Narcissist. Shes vile

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Apart from the shit she puts on youtube which i wont link as dont want to give her any extra attention/income but on the show

Narcissist. Shes vile

She very much overreacted and was totally in the wrong there, but she pretty much just did that… Overreact. Not excusing how she reacted because she was wrong but she’s still a young woman who’s still grieving over both of her parents. I wouldn’t label her as vermin or vile though for overreacting. Might as well label majority of us on VT the same for overreacting in the match threads and post match threads tbh

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

Might be a bit of hyperbole there Dem. She is on a show with Farage. 

If she did it to farage i would have said but she chose one of thw nicest people who sitting there cooking for you. Horrible person.

Go on her youtube and watch some her content if you think im exaggerating

Â