UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

If she did it to farage i would have said but she chose one of thw nicest people who sitting there cooking for you. Horrible person.

Go on her youtube and watch some her content if you think im exaggerating

I am going to have to take your word for it, no offense to you but it might take my algorithm the next 6 months to recover. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rustibrooks said:

She very much overreacted and was totally in the wrong there, but she pretty much just did that… Overreact. Not excusing how she reacted because she was wrong but she’s still a young woman who’s still grieving over both of her parents. I wouldn’t label her as vermin or vile though for overreacting. Might as well label majority of us on VT the same for overreacting in the match threads and post match threads tbh

Sorry but i don't agree at all. Fred made a sincere apology and ahe was absolutely horrible to him and has not spoken to him 4 days later. Also refusing to eaat anything he cooks.  Thats not overacting thats being a arsehole

Just now, Seat68 said:

I am going to have to take your word for it, no offense to you but it might take my algorithm the next 6 months to recover. 

It's possible to turn on incognito mode in YouTube.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Sorry but i don't agree at all. Fred made a sincere apology and ahe was absolutely horrible to him and has not spoken to him 4 days later. Also refusing to eaat anything he cooks.  Thats not overacting thats being a arsehole

Fair enough, I don’t really agree with how she’s going about it if she’s not been speaking to him since, but I’d still say she’s overreacting. I just think with Jamie Lynn Spears and Nigel in the jungle, those two could be more in the ball park of vile/vermin for what they’ve done in comparison to Nella

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Fair enough, I don’t really agree with how she’s going about it if she’s not been speaking to him since, but I’d still say she’s overreacting. I just think with Jamie Lynn Spears and Nigel in the jungle, those two could be more in the ball park of vile/vermin for what they’ve done in comparison to Nella

Jamie lynn suprisingly hasnt been as much as a diva as i expected. That family though has some serious issues

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

In fairness Dem if you are describing this young woman as vile and vermin just because you don't like her youtube videos, find her annoying and she is over reacting to some TV waiter called Fred, then what would you describe someone like Farage, who has done real serious harm to this country, as being? 

Ive already said i don't like farage. A selfish pompous individual. Everyone knows what farage is

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ive already said i don't like farage. A selfish pompous individual. Everyone knows what farage is

Given your descriptions for Farage and this young woman then you hold him in higher regard than her. I'd say you've gone way OTT on her and been very, very, very kind to that racist, divisive, deceitful, self serving scumbag.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Given your descriptions for Farage and this young woman then you hold him in higher regard than her. I'd say you've gone way OTT on her and been very, very, very kind to that racist, divisive, deceitful, self serving scumbag.

Id say your putting words in my mouth mark which is unlike you.

I didnt say that at all. You can dislike too people its not a competition of who you dislike more

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Can’t believe you lot are even watching this drivel 😂

Just to be clear Rob, I may have commented on others talking about I'm A Celebrity but I can honestly say I have not watched a single second of this series myself. I do have to confess I have seen, and quite enjoyed, some past series though 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s a really tired format now. The “banter” and scripted humour of Ant and Dec between clips is not what it was years ago.

I reckon ITV will see the light and pause the show soon. Not sure how they can survive paying people like Farage £1.5m but then also see viewing figures plummet.

(I’ve only watched 15-20mins by chance, I have no intentions to watch any more)

Curious interview from Politics Joe with Richard Tice.

It will be intriguing if Reform/Farage does actually put PR as its front and centre position for the next election (I know they have always wanted it, its just come far down the list of "ban immigrants" etc.). Whilst I still think their voter share is overinflated, this would add further pressure to the argument from the other side of the political spectrum. 

18 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

It will be intriguing if Reform/Farage does actually put PR as its front and centre position for the next election (I know they have always wanted it, its just come far down the list of "ban immigrants" etc.). Whilst I still think their voter share is overinflated, this would add further pressure to the argument from the other side of the political spectrum. 

The way it's going, the Tories will be onside with that soon enough ;) 

But wait a minute... isn't that PR thing some pesky European invention :crylaugh: 

• Haha 1

So that Richard Tice bloke wants to see one british culture.

Who gets to choose which one it is? I hope its not the **** morris dancers, or those Glasgow Rangers supporters that sing allegiance to royals.

Hopefully, it’ll be the sort of people that tweet supportive comments about the eliminated contestants on Bake Off.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

So that Richard Tice bloke wants to see one british culture.

Who gets to choose which one it is? I hope its not the **** morris dancers, or those Glasgow Rangers supporters that sing allegiance to royals.

Exactly. There has never even been an identifiable English culture that anyone could agree on, let alone a British one. 

There are some things that are loosely common to all the UK nations (and even the RoI), but not enough to quantify as a definable 'culture'. 

Diversity is a strength, not a weakness. 

• Like 1

I have to say if i didnt know farage was a politician and at fault for **** the country with brexit they have edited him to be quite likeable on im a celeb so far. (Ergh ill wash my mouth out)

The trials he has done some horrendous stuff like a soldier. I was expecting him to be terrible at them

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The trials he has done some horrendous stuff like a soldier. I was expecting him to be terrible at them

He's a Public Schoolboy. He's probably relishing some of the shit he's eating. 

And if he hasn't been buggered by a Prefect before bedtime probably classes it as a good day. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 2

Â