UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

2 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Literally the only thing that would keep the Tories alive at the next election as things stand is not losing voters to their right flank. 

If Farage comes in and takes RE-FUKfrom 5% to 12%, the Tories are probably in "third largest party" territory.  

Agreed. Which is kind of ironic really, because the Tories are more likely to steadfastly defend Brexit than a Labour government would. 

So if he comes back fighting and takes Tory votes he’d actually be weakening the stance. 

Perfect, all hail Nigel 

Literally the only thing that would keep the Tories alive at the next election as things stand is not losing voters to their right flank. 

If Farage comes in and takes RE-FUKfrom 5% to 12%, the Tories are probably in "third largest party" territory.  

He really is the low rent Trump. 

Like he's shadowing him in an incredibly shit way. A shit shadowing a shit. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

it's like it's a pantomime for c**ts, acted by c**ts 

Who’d have thought conspiracy theorists and racists are the same people? 

edit, and anti-vax

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Looks like Farage is going back to his old Brexit Party / Reform UK stomping ground. Hopefully take another 3-4% off the Tory vote from the right flank.

I’d love to know what is angle will be given Brexit has happened, and it’s been shit.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’d love to know what is angle will be given Brexit has happened, and it’s been shit.

If only they did brexit the way he wanted, then Britain would be the land of milk and honey. No foreigners, everything in imperial measurements, jumpers for goalposts etc.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

It's shit because we didn't leave properly

This is what I expect, but I want to hear his version of what would have made it more successful. 
It’s a far harder Brexit that he could have dreamed of… so would he say a softer Brexit would have been better?

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

This is what I expect, but I want to hear his version of what would have made it more successful. 
It’s a far harder Brexit that he could have dreamed of… so would he say a softer Brexit would have been better?

I think it's more to move onto the next grift. A bit of sniping about "not proper Brexit", sure, but leaning far more into anti-environment, anti-tax, anti-woke, anti-refugee, anti-ECHR, anti-BBC etc.

He's fought one battle and won it, there's still a (culture) war to fight though. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

We drove straight off the cliffs of Dover instead of getting stuck dangling on a zip line across the channel.

I'd like to see Farage do the latter.

This.

Except the zip line is only connected at the top of the cliffs. And the other end is attached to his neck, via a special type of a knot known as a noose. And the zip line is made of piano wire. And isn't very long.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

This.

Except the zip line is only connected at the top of the cliffs. And the other end is attached to his neck, via a special type of a knot known as a noose. And the zip line is made of piano wire. And isn't very long.

Hmm. My way he'd eventually be eaten by seagulls. But they'd be British seagulls and much happier for it.

Edited by fightoffyour

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

Hmm. My way he'd eventually be eaten by seagulls. But they'd be British seagulls and much happier for it.

We don't have to pull the carcass up. Could be left there as a treat for the birds and a warning to traitors.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Genie said:

so would he say a softer Brexit would have been better?

The important thing about grifting a nation is you don't give specifics. You give vague platitudes and let the idiots fill in the blanks as they wish. Brexit meant a hundred different things to different people.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The important thing about grifting a nation is you don't give specifics. You give vague platitudes and let the idiots fill in the blanks as they wish. Brexit meant a hundred different things to different people.

I don't even know if I want my bananas to be straight or bendy (by which I'm not sure if they're meant to be curved or actually flexible), but I do know that Brexit needed to happen for me to get them!

• Haha 1

If we didn’t do Brexit then we wouldn’t have been able to punish the EU for… erm… it’s slipped my mind why they needed to be punished but I am certain that we needed to show them who’s boss.

I voted Brexit so I could shit directly in to the river.

This halfway house of the shit still travelling by pipe to the river benefits nobody. 

Sell the pipe for scrap, promote direct river shitting. That’s what I believe Farage agrees with me on, and I’ll vote for him again.

• Haha 3

I think it's more to move onto the next grift. A bit of sniping about "not proper Brexit", sure, but leaning far more into anti-environment, anti-tax, anti-woke, anti-refugee, anti-ECHR, anti-BBC etc.

He's fought one battle and won it, there's still a (culture) war to fight though. 

Alot of dollar to be made chasing american clicks on whether you can be a boy or a girl that's a really good market. Does especially well in times of recession.

Â