UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

3 hours ago, Genie said:

I’d love to know what is angle will be given Brexit has happened, and it’s been shit.

It's not about things in the country he wants to change. It's all about Nigel Farage.

He's worried that he's become irrelevant - The TV, Radio and Speaking gigs have dried up and he need some way to get some headlines and boost his ego.

• Like 1

He will inevitably be asked what went wrong with Brexit, I’m super intrigued to know what his take on it would be.

He wanted a hard Brexit and got it. How will he try and bullshit his way through that question… it’s only a matter of time. 

34 minutes ago, Genie said:

He will inevitably be asked what went wrong with Brexit, I’m super intrigued to know what his take on it would be.

He wanted a hard Brexit and got it. How will he try and bullshit his way through that question… it’s only a matter of time. 

He'll blame the way the Tories have gone about implementing his master plan in an incometent way and/or he'll say "remoaners" have undermined it from the start. What he won't ever do is acknowledge it was a shitty idea to begin with so if you're waiting on that I'd suggest you give up.

• 1 month later...

Andrew Bridgen who lost the Tory whip due to his stance on Covid and vaccines is expected to join Laurence Fox’s Reclaim Party according to reports. Unsure if has already put in his vote of no confidence in Fox. 

Edited by Seat68

49 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I saw UKIP's chairman has said their results in the local elections were "not a disaster"

They lost every single seat. They now have literally zero

They still have some seats, but only because they weren't up for election.

They thankfully lost wherever they were standing, although that's probably more about them no longer having a point in the public's mind rather than rejection of what they believe, sadly.

26 minutes ago, Chindie said:

They still have some seats, but only because they weren't up for election.

I didn't realise that, but even so, spinning it as "not a disaster" when you lose every single seat that was up for election is quite the stretch

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, ml1dch said:

They seem to be very pleased with how it's gone.

I am one of many sad trolls that helped push the vote to 90% in favour of Labour/Libdem/Greens :P

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

Just trying to work out where the grift is

He’ll post his paypal soon and ask for money for a bit of shopping. 

Edited by Genie

Just now, Genie said:

He’ll post his paypal soon and ask for money for a bit if shopping. 

On the other hand, it might mean there's a serious fraud investigation or a Russian money investigation :D 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, bickster said:

Just trying to work out where the grift is

He can't be getting out much without stringent security measures, but obviously it's the establishment that are forcing him to consider leaving.

21 minutes ago, Xann said:

He can't be getting out much without stringent security measures, but obviously it's the establishment that are forcing him to consider leaving.

He said if Brexit was a disaster he’d leave. It has been a disaster by his own admission, so why hasn’t he **** off yet?

34 minutes ago, Genie said:

He said if Brexit was a disaster he’d leave. It has been a disaster by his own admission, so why hasn’t he **** off yet?

Him leaving might just be the first genuine Brexit bonus.

• Like 1

Â