UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

Just now, HKP90 said:

Hopefully he'll give the entire planet his pin number via twitter.

I’d love Barclays to post the withdrawal slip online for about £27.64

It would also be hilarious if the other banks refused to take his custom so he was left bankless 

He thinks he can cause a run on the bank by publicly stating he wants to completely withdraw his cash from them, thinking that his platform will cause others to follow suit and force the bank to act as he wishes through the threat of making them unable to operate.

The problem with this is nobody gives a flying **** what Laurence Fox thinks about anything, so he comes across as a pompous self obsessed clearing in the woods.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Chindie said:

He thinks he can cause a run on the bank by publicly stating he wants to completely withdraw his cash from them, thinking that his platform will cause others to follow suit and force the bank to act as he wishes through the threat of making them unable to operate.

The problem with this is nobody gives a flying **** what Laurence Fox thinks about anything, so he comes across as a pompous self obsessed clearing in the woods.

If that's what he thinks, he's so far up his own arse it's unreal. 

Imagine how completely malleable you are if one of your political mouthpieces influenced you into changing banks. Why do you want to close your Post Office account? Because Dave Nellist suggested it might be a good idea.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Genie said:

:crylaugh: 

I can't see any further comments, but I would find it unfathomable that he is taking a stand because of this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-66084764

Film stars and celebrities are calling on Wimbledon to end its new sponsorship deal with Barclays over the bank's support for fossil fuel projects.

Actress Emma Thompson and film director Richard Curtis are two of the campaigners who said Barclays was "profiting from climate chaos".

Wimbledon said Barclays was committed to creating access to sport for all.

Barclays said it was one of the first banks to set an ambition to become net zero by 2050.

The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) announced Barclays as an official banking partner of the Championships in November last year.

As the 2023 Championships get under way on Monday, Thompson and Curtis are among those to sign an open letter to the AELTC.

The letter is from Make My Money Matter, a campaign group co-founded by Curtis that seeks to transform the financial system to put "people and planet on a par with profit".

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

I assumed it was an act of solidarity with Nigel Farage who has had his bank accounts closed. 

I just assumed it was Fox being an attention seeking prick, like he always is

Barclays wasn't even the bank Farage was with.

Or it could be that he incorrectly thinks that he's a Politically Exposed Person and he has something to hide, like where his money is coming from :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, bickster said:

I just assumed it was Fox being an attention seeking prick, like he always is

Barclays wasn't even the bank Farage was with.

Or it could be that he incorrectly thinks that he's a Politically Exposed Person and he has something to hide, like where his money is coming from :D 

I guess we can agree that his statement has failed to land then if nobody knows why he’s done it :lol: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Tuesday 1st  July at 1pm, additional space in there, so probably thought of adding "of" then removed it, let alone him getting the date or day wrong. 

Or its an old letter (note no year) like say 2014

• Like 1

2 hours ago, andym said:

His original tweet on the subject was this - 

Tuesday is the 4th July. 

If you are going to grift, at least make your faked message accurate.

There is a minimum earning or savings threshold in order to hold a Barclays Premier account.

I do hope he's skint.

• Haha 1

I think pretty much everyone who has half a clue knew there was a lower limit for Coutts, it's the bank of the Royal Family FFS. Even Farage knew this because he was an investment banker

Â