International Football General Chat

villa4europe

41 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I said earlier I be surprised if Italy, Portugal or Russia are allowed be grouped for the finals

Not sure why Russia cannot play Ukraine... ok I understand the actual reason but its bullshit for me

• Like 1

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

Most goals scored in WC qualifying. More than any other country. Leading CONCACAF.

Well, 7 against Aruba and 11 against Cayman Islands...

Also helps when you purposely host a November match against Mexico in -10deg Celsius weather...

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, a-k said:

Well, 7 against Aruba and 11 against Cayman Islands...

Also helps when you purposely host a November match against Mexico in -10deg Celsius weather...

Yeah, well England just won 10-0...I'd say UEFA qualifying is less competitive than CONCACAF on the whole. Euro minnows are more hapless than American ones methinks. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, maqroll said:

So, uh.....Canada, eh?

Looking forward to seeing them in world cup tbh seeing as they are hosting games in 2026. Alphonse Davies the stand out of course but they have good strikers in Jonathan David and Larin and Atiba Hutchinson probably one of most underrated players to play in europe in last decade, still their captain at 38 and will be just a few months off 40 when it all kicks off so would be amazing way to end his career.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Genie said:

:puke:

What were these other people doing? Weren't they aware that someone was bending out a bum biscuit into their mouth?

Â