Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

Personally I hope on Monday he goes back into training performs really well over the next two weeks in training and is on the bench, scores in the next game so we can put it behind us and move on. Can't see it unfortunately. AFCON was his chance to get into the team and he seemingly isn't interested, disappointed. 

5 minutes ago, Uncle Albert said:

Yes the white one

Not sure why you felt the need to point that out...

Reading that article it sounds like some daft storyline from Parks and Rec. Frankly it's embarrassing. Fair play to Bruce.

• Like 1

Very disappointed with this as I have been a big advocate of him, despite his poor start. I was convinced he would flourish with a midfield behind him.

What a shit situation but fair play to Bruce. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

We're all talking about this guy when we talk about this "fat" bloke, right?

JS108128452.jpg

He's clearly not match fit, he's looked a little off the pace...but fat? Absolutely laughable. I just know there are some ham planets that look like they've swallowed a space hopper sitting at home ranting about McCormack needing to go on a diet.

I pretty sure nobody really thinks he is fat, we're just exaggerating for effect.

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

I pretty sure nobody really thinks he is fat, we're just exaggerating for effect.

It reminds me of the abuse Barry used to get for being 'fat'. Just a bit silly when there's plenty of legitimate criticisms to make. But I'll shut up and let people have their fun. :P 

There was a rumour a while back that he had personal problems, so perhaps there's some truth in it? I just hope he sorts himself out and gets back to his best because he's clearly a class act in the Championship when he's on form. I just hope the fans don't turn him into the latest 'public enemy no 1' like they've done with Agbonlahor. 

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It reminds me of the abuse Barry used to get for being 'fat'. Just a bit silly when there's plenty of legitimate criticisms to make. But I'll shut up and let people have their fun. :P 

Fat Frank Lampard as well! :)

6 minutes ago, avfc1982 said:

There was a rumour a while back that he had personal problems, so perhaps there's some truth in it? I just hope he sorts himself out and gets back to his best because he's clearly a class act in the Championship when he's on form. I just hope the fans don't turn him into the latest 'public enemy no 1' like they've done with Agbonlahor. 

1692372.main_image.gif?strip=all

• Like 2

Â