Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

Well the Doctor is going to pull the trigger imo

He's won't be like the previous chairman who sat on his hands and watched Rome burn

Twitter will be interesting over the next 24 hours that's for sure

Edited by AshVilla

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

I find it amusing that against Forest, he should've brought another midfielder on to see it out...

...tonight, he brings on another midfielder to see it out and he's being too defensive, shouldn't hold on to the lead like that. 

VT :crylaugh: 

I find our results and position in the league really funny.

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

I find our results and position in the league really funny.

the thing is I didnt think we could be as big of a laughing stock as last season but its potentially on the way

summed up by a player we released scoring in Champions League when we draw at home to Brentford

• Like 1

great to see a large contingent of the fan base has completely forgotten the absolute disgrace the team were only 3 months ago. Yes, there are legitimate concerns over how we are letting leads go, but **** me calling for him to be sacked? That's absolutely mental. Give the team a chance to get to know each other first. 

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

great to see a large contingent of the fan base has completely forgotten the absolute disgrace the team were only 3 months ago. Yes, there are legitimate concerns over how we are letting leads go, but **** me calling for him to be sacked? That's absolutely mental. Give the team a chance to get to know each other first. 

Hate to break it to you but it's still a disgrace based on results so far this season.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

There's something odd going on here though. To consistently capitulate as we've done in the dying minutes of games is unforgivable.

• Like 2

Â