Roberto Di Matteo

meme

4 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Maybe they're holding off announcing because they are expecting some more news..... :detect:

Is Zlatan to big for the Championship?

Zlatan-solo2.jpg

16 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Surely it's Pat Murphy has been given the story for all his good work when the tabloids were being shits. Oh and Tony has announced it also so it is very official. 

From the day of the takeover announcement, Pat Murphy has seemed the most informed.

23 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Whole new first 11 and a public hanging of Gabby at the coffee break

And the announcing of Bacuna as our new overlord.

3 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

A mate of mine is a Baggies fan. He said that he spent a lot of time away from the training ground, spent a lot of time in London apparently. 

You can tell this by the way he got them promoted 

34 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

From the day of the takeover announcement, Pat Murphy has seemed the most informed.

Yep. Pat is back in the fold it seems after falling out of favour post O'Neill. If he is to be the conduit then he's a good choice. 

Also not a bullshitter. Occasionally misinformed maybe, but never intentionally misleading himself. 

I trust him and Kendrick above all others. Particularly over the click bait rocket polishers over at Talksport and their "experts"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Considering about a month ago I thought RDM was a bit of a charlatan, before I actually bothered to do my research, I'm amazed how positive I'm feeling right now too. 

You're right, it's a bit of a coup. 

Thats exactly how i feel, when the rumours first started i thought 'god no', but today I'm feeling slightly more confident. I think for myself though, rather than any sort of research into RDM, my optimism is probably just down to the fact that we are starting to resemble a professional football club.

Good luck Roberto. After our last few Manager's, all you have to do is TRY to win football matches and the fans will be behind you. 

Well here he is. I've said many times that I don't think he is the right man for the job. But I'm a Villa fan first and foremost, so now he is here I hope he sticks my pessimism down my throat and leads us back up first time of asking. I think Clarke is a very shrewd appointment as assistant.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flynnchin84 said:

Roberto! Up Villa! To the pinnacle of Euro Football again! Vila announced in hand "Buddha handsome" DiMatteo, Robert expect success led the British crown super-liter dominating Champions League campaign and experience to help Vera early return to Europe football pinnacle  Apparently...

Do you remember Vera, who I nearly married?