Roberto Di Matteo

meme

One quick look at the Sheikh of the Muscle's website and it already tells me full on that he is world-class quality, and that even clubs like Inter are lucky to have him. He is using techniques only discovered months back by close partners (whom are professors), and is definitely unique from most other fitness coaches. See here: http://www.maxmarchesi.com/new-methodologies/

NormaTec’s founder, a physician bioengineer (MD, PhD), recognized the powerful potential of external dynamic compression and its crucial role in healing and recovery. 

Oh, yes, and welcome Robben De'Matthias

Edited by meme
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Very please with RDM and Clarke!

It's interesting that the BBC have said that Clarke will take on the hands-on approach for the squad don't you think? I wonder what role Di Matteo will play in this?

A mate of mine is a Baggies fan. He said that he spent a lot of time away from the training ground, spent a lot of time in London apparently. 

I'm delighted by this news. Perhaps I'm a bit unrealistic because the Championship is much tougher than I realise but for me, RDM is a marquee signing and the first by this club in a long time. It also suggests that Xia has the cash to go and we're likely to splash the bobs around. I still believe Di Matteo is a fine manager and while he was sacked a couple times, he's been a winner on and off the pitch. He speaks more languages than any of us and in truth, depending on the player nationalities, could be an invaluable asset.  Also, very well dressed man he is too.

How have the official website not confirmed this yet? :lol: The only good reasons would be posting the photoshoot/interview with him alongside it or if they are waiting to confirm Xia too.

5 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

I'm delighted by this news. Perhaps I'm a bit unrealistic because the Championship is much tougher than I realise but for me, RDM is a marquee signing and the first by this club in a long time. It also suggests that Xia has the cash to go and we're likely to splash the bobs around. I still believe Di Matteo is a fine manager and while he was sacked a couple times, he's been a winner on and off the pitch. He speaks more languages than any of us and in truth, depending on the player nationalities, could be an invaluable asset.  Also, very well dressed man he is too.

Good job you mentioned this, i was starting to doubt his ability!

• Like 2

How will people on here deal with the notoriously difficult Clark/Clarke spelling now?

We won't know who anyone will be referring to....... Ciaran? Steve? Emilia?

It'll be madness!!!!:(

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

Exceptionally important for a manager ;)

Shame that Lerner didn't realise that the quality of Sherwood's gilets just wouldn't cut it at the premier league.