Roberto Di Matteo

meme

Fingers crossed on this, despite the RDM and SC record of sackings (after all who hasn't been sacked lately: Moyes, Mourinho, LVG etc and we would have had any of those?), the key to success will be the squad he assembles. £50m and all those positions is a big undertaking. They both have lots more on their CVs to put our minds at ease.

Like the look of the Sheikh of Muscles too, good day all round!

Happy. Now let battle commence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa_southerner said:

I believe Kevin Bond is there or thereabouts to being done, and come on Tonyh29 Steve Clark wasn't mentioned once same old VT ha! but great appointment the hard work begins! UTV.

I was jesting  but yep good call ... now we have to work out who you are .... lets see now , you got something right so that rules out you being  Richard  :) ... have you ever been to MIT and Trinity College?

( Sorry Richard )

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

How will people on here deal with the notoriously difficult Clark/Clarke spelling now?

We won't know who anyone will be referring to....... Ciaran? Steve? Emilia?

It'll be madness!!!!:(

We survived the Jordans...

1 hour ago, meme said:

One quick look at the Sheikh of the Muscle's website and it already tells me full on that he is world-class quality, and that even clubs like Inter are lucky to have him. He is using techniques only discovered months back by close partners (whom are professors), and is definitely unique from most other fitness coaches. See here: http://www.maxmarchesi.com/new-methodologies/

Oh, yes, and welcome Robben De'Matthias

Think only getting Gym Jones in could be more exciting. Top stuff!

3 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Go Tony Annoucing RDM himself

Roberto! Up Villa! To the pinnacle of Euro Football again! Vila announced in hand "Buddha handsome" DiMatteo, Robert expect success led the British crown super-liter dominating Champions League campaign and experience to help Vera early return to Europe football pinnacle  Apparently...