Roberto Di Matteo

meme

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

Yes, interesting turn of phrase.  My choice of elimination would be trebuchet them into a burning fire pit.

I would prefer at the first team meeting "some of you I know some of you I'm meeting for the first time". Then a quick press of a button an thir chairs flip them into a furnace. Then they are shot.

In the arm

Then shot again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Straggler said:

I would prefer at the first team meeting "some of you I know some of you I'm meeting for the first time". Then a quick press of a button an thir chairs flip them into a furnace. Then they are shot.

In the arm

Then shot again.

You should shoot them in the legs. It wouldn't make any difference to their playing ability, but they might retire quicker.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Wonder if delay with OS is that they are trying to announce everything together, takeover ratified etc. Either that or it's just our usual slow Villa trying to address a cock up or put press together. lol

They are still working out how to spell his name.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, meme said:

You should shoot them in the legs. It wouldn't make any difference to their playing ability, but they might retire quicker.

I was thinking that after being burned alive and shot twice they would take the hint, but then I remembered Gabby. You may have a point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Max Machesi has his own website

http://www.maxmarchesi.com/

He looks expensive, is Xia already flashing the cash to get a coaching team far out of our league. I mean coming from Inter is one thing but he seems to carry enough of a pedigree to flesh out an entire website.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

delay of announcement on the OS is simply down to confirming the exact spelling of Robert Dong Mattisahoe

edited for PR realism

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

He looks expensive, is Xia already flashing the cash to get a coaching team far out of our league. I mean coming from Inter is one thing but he seems to carry enough of a pedigree to flesh out an entire website.. 

i like the "defeat does not exist in the hearts of those who fight" bit.gabby will be crapping himself.

• Like 3