Other Football Transfer Talk Summer 2016

Genie

I honestly think Zlatan will struggle away from home where United won't have as much of the ball and will have to counter attack a bit more.

I remember I think in 2010-11 Berbatov was top scorer in the premier league with about 20 odd goals, 2 or something like that were scored away from Old Trafford.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=17677&season_id=140

Edit: 21 premier league goals, 4 away from home.

Edited by VillaChris

6 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

An advanced statistical model I created. I'll be back here to gloat at the end of the season.

I look forward to it. 

He's widely hailed as one of the fittest players in the game. Up there with Ronaldo in terms of dedication. I wouldn't be surprised to see him score 30.

Noticed Newcastle are trying to sign Grant Hanley from Blackburn

Seems like he's been around forever i remember him playing for Blackburn when they were in the prem and he's still only 24 don't know if he's improved much 

57 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Noticed Newcastle are trying to sign Grant Hanley from Blackburn

Seems like he's been around forever i remember him playing for Blackburn when they were in the prem and he's still only 24 don't know if he's improved much 

Blackburn fan I know thinks in big trouble if he or Duffy leaves. they just signed Wes Brown so probably inevitable 

Some interesting moves around today...

Spurs about to sign Victor Jansson from AZ I think...saw him play for Holland in a couple of euro friendlies and he scored a couple so could be good back up to Kane there.

Southampton making an intriguing signing...Hjoberg from Bayern Munich. Thought he was progressing well there, then they sent him on loan to Schalke and not sure how well he did there. One to watch though. 

• Like 1

theatrics is part of what makes busquets the best player in the world at what he does

best way of breaking up play and relieving pressure? get brushed and fall over, stay down waste a minute, opposing team on the counter? cynical foul, somehow normally avoiding a yellow card

when you add that to his positional sense, reading of the game and ability to simply get the ball and give it to a team mate...that is the role

well for me along with Scott Sinclair, Sissoko is everything wrong with modern football. guy has a lot of talent but doesnt bother busting a gut most weeks for Newcastle unlike last night when he was playing for a transfer 

he wont do anything like that if he in Championship next season