Sign in to follow this  
Genie

Other Football Transfer Talk Summer 2016

5 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

Mata to Everton for £20m+ and Arsenal sign Asano from Hiroshima. One would think that Wenger still has connections in the Japanese game, but at 21 you'd question whether he's been bought in to be the main man at Arsenal.

He'll just be a reserve/development player there y'know like Sanogo/Ryo Miyachi/Vela etc....

Can't believe Arsenal will fudge the issue if getting in a central striker this summer.

Surprised no one in prem went for Glik.

Signing for Monaco for 10m ish. Very impressive for Poland and has good experience in Italy now.

That's the sort I'd have liked us to sign if we'd stayed up and had a takeover.

krychowiak has signed for PSG too

still havent seen kapustka linked with anyone, was impressed with the bit i did see of him

On 7/1/2016 at 21:17, Zatman said:

Hal Robson Kanu to Real Madrid be soon. Perez loves signing a player after a tournament ;)

remember when Gary Breen was being linked with a move to Barca after the '02 world cup :rolleyes:

would it be the end of Barkley? they play similar enough positions

Barkley will probably sign for Man City or Chelsea for £12 Billion and sit on the bench.

• Like 2

meh, i think if barkley signed for city he would play a good amount. Think he would progress really well under pep

another Jack Rodwell. he couldnt even get in the England team lacking creativity in the Euros

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

another Jack Rodwell. he couldnt even get in the England team lacking creativity in the Euros

Roy hodgson says hi

Nani gone to Valencia.  That'll be a no to Stoke then.

The world is turned slightly upside down when ex-Newcastle omnishambles, Hatem Ben Arfa, rejects Barcelona in favour of PSG.

• Like 1

Dann was being linked with Everton (£20m) a few weeks ago, I wonder if Tomkins is his replacement.

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

No sure that is much of a barometer of ability with Hodgson in charge.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BOF said:

The world is turned slightly upside down when ex-Newcastle omnishambles, Hatem Ben Arfa, rejects Barcelona in favour of PSG.

he was absolute brilliant last season for Nice, probably get a lot more game time in PSG plus he is from close to Paris

I get that. I'm just on about him even being anywhere near that position. It's quite mental. 

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

he was absolute brilliant last season for Nice, probably get a lot more game time in PSG plus he is from close to Paris

His form in France compared to that in England does suggest he needs to feel comfortable in his environment. That being the case, opting to stay in France may suggest he has developed a level common sense and intelligence he has seemed to lack in years gone by. 

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Tomkins to Palace for £10m, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

£10m is the new £2m by the looks of it