Other Football Transfer Talk Summer 2016

Genie

Despite being 37, with a bad back, chronic bowel illness and shit knees, the fact Hulk has just moved for £45m and £320k per week, still gives me hope that I still have a chance at the big time! 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Hulk is one of the worst strikers that I've ever seen

not just strikers, footballers ive ever seen. has a powerful shot and a cool nickname, thats it. I imagine clubs make money on that and only reason he gets signed or has a world class agent

• Like 1

Yep, he didn't make it in Brazil, barely made it in Japan, got his move to big clubs and starts scoring when it's on a plate for him, his scoring record is about 1 in 2, made it to the Brazil team scored I think about 1 in 4

he is the epitome of a flat track bully, hits the ball really **** hard vs poor goal keepers, every now and then one will hit the top corner and be a screamer but other than that he has such limited ability 

27 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Matt Phillips signed for West Brom for 5.5m.

Considering the ridiculous prices around that's potentially a very good deal although he'll fade into obscurity with the Pulisball tactics like McManaman has.

Hope he likes playing RB.

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Hope he likes playing RB.

He's not a 6ft 4 centre half so he won't be at right-back.

Hope he likes coming off the bench after 80 minutes at 2-0 down is where you were aiming.

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He is like a cross between Phil Jagielka and Michael Dawson.

Only less talented and more flat footed.

It is not possible, even in the realm of quantum physics, to be more flat footed than Michael Dawson

• Like 1

According to the BBC, Mirror Journo David Anderson has tweeted that Bournmouth have had a bid accepted for Jordan Ibe of roughly £15m.

Jordan Ibe to Bournmouth?

Edit:

Transfer fees are going mental, we need to bear this in mind when selling players who we want to keep.

Edited by NeilS