Other Football Transfer Talk Summer 2016

Genie

Jackson Martinez 'wants out' of China already and wants to move to Europe

Edited by Xela

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

theatrics is part of what makes busquets the best player in the world at what he does

best way of breaking up play and relieving pressure? get brushed and fall over, stay down waste a minute, opposing team on the counter? cynical foul, somehow normally avoiding a yellow card

when you add that to his positional sense, reading of the game and ability to simply get the ball and give it to a team mate...that is the role

I think I'd last one game against Busquets before I stamped on his head until it explodes. It'd be worth the life sentence. Or maybe Madrid would give me a medal for services to football.

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Moussa Sissoko is the ultimate footballing con artist. 

I honestly think any Newcastle fan who wants a season ticket refund should sent the bill to him not the club.

I've said it before the bloke is a disgrace, barely lifts a leg all season for Newcastle until their last game v Spurs when it's too late and then is like a man possessed in these euros. Plus he won't shut up about moving to Arsenal all the time.

West Ham United have been linked with a sensational move to rival Arsenal for the signature of Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain.

The Argentina international, who has a release clause set at €94m with the Italian side, is a man very much in demand this summer.

While Napoli have been determined in recent years to keep hold of Higuain, they are set to have their resolve severely tested this summer as Premier League clubs flex their financial muscles.

Arsene Wenger's Arsenal are keen and could offer Olivier Giroud in part exchange to bring Higuain's price down.

However, according to Italian outlet Calcio Mercato, West Ham are ready to rival Arsenal for the Argentine's signature.

It is claimed the Hammers could even go up to €70m in an effort to convince Napoli to agree to sell Higuain.

West Ham are determined to make a splash in their first season in the Olympic Stadium, but even so, signing the Argentina striker for a fee to break their club record would send ripples through the Premier League.

Higuain has scored a remarkable 91 goals in 146 games in all competitions for Napoli.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2016/07/11/west-ham-linked-with-making-eye-watering-offer-to-beat-arsenal-to-gonzalo-higuain/294592/

Just unbelievable. Bloody West Ham

Edited by Villaphan04

3 hours ago, Hornso said:

West Ham have been linked with Carlos Bacca too. Really looking to make a massive splash this window so far.

I'd love for a 'rival' club to West Ham to publish their stadium running costs for the year to show just how much WHU are saving by their ridiculous rent agreement on the Olympic stadium.

• Like 1

Rumours are that Pelle is on £260k per week in China and is now the 6th highest paid footballer in the world!

I can see why he joined now. Imagine how much a world class player could earn there? I reckon a Chinese club would pay £1m a week easy

Edited by Xela

Looked shandong up, they're managed by magath, got pelle, cisse and Diego tardelli up front, Jucilei and Walter montillo in midfield

based in jinan which I'd never heard of before, £260k is a silly amount of money, being rich in China, especially if you were living somewhere like pudong, could be very exciting, certainly something that I wouldn't knock, I'd knock them for throwing their footballing career down the pan...

Off topic, but Celtic are currently losing 1-0 to Lincoln Red Imps of Gibraltar in the Champions League Qualifiers...

About 10 minutes left

Edited by Stevo985

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Looked shandong up, they're managed by magath, got pelle, cisse and Diego tardelli up front, Jucilei and Walter montillo in midfield

based in jinan which I'd never heard of before, £260k is a silly amount of money, being rich in China, especially if you were living somewhere like pudong, could be very exciting, certainly something that I wouldn't knock, I'd knock them for throwing their footballing career down the pan...

I guess at 30, he thought it was too good to pass up. Its like winning the lottery!

He could have played another 2 years at the top, either in England or in Italy, I guess. But he wouldn't have earned a third of that wage. 

20 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

only China's 18th biggest city ;) population about 6 million so he could be a God there