Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Welcome to our wonderful football club DrXia :thumb: 

Congratulations on purchasing the greatest club in the world :cheers:

Now all you need to do is employ the right people on the business side of your staff and then fund the players they choose to make us successful again. 

2 minutes ago, dakid007 said:

Net worth?

If we go with the conservative estimate it is 10 billion english pounds. That makes us the no.2 richest club after Man Citeh. If we go for the less conservative estimates, we are effectively the richest club in the UK.

2 minutes ago, dakid007 said:

Net worth?

There numbers floating around value Recon Group at around £10bn. With it being China, those numbers aren't necessarily easy to validate, but I'm sure it will come out over the following days. 

I hope the fans are OK with him being a bit absent. However, unlike Lerner, he has a good reason seeing as his company has a lot of fingers in a lot of pies!

They also seem to be privately owned i.e. not directly backed by the State, which is alright. Although I could be wrong on that front.

• Like 1

I heard that The Docs around 30?

F**K me. We're same age and I thought I was doing well having a mortgage, he's just bought a football club :(

9 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

I heard that The Docs around 30?

F**K me. We're same age and I thought I was doing well having a mortgage, he's just bought a football club :(

He also owns about 25 companies that make up the Recon Group but don't feel too bad as he's making us all look bad, we're all in the same boat here lol. 

• Like 1

Google gives you literally nothing on this guy or his company.

He's not Randy Lerner, which is probably the most important thing today, but hopefully a bit more comes out about him in the coming days, and the lack of info is just a China thing.

4 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Seems there are a few different versions

Xia (red sky) or Xia (summer)

which roughly sounds like sha or she-ya

More similar to 'tsia' i.e. with a hint of a t-consonant at the start, but close enough

Like I said in the takeover thread, that would make him a top 20 wealthiest person in the world.

I just can't believe that when he's not even googlable. Even with it being difficult to access information on Chinese stuff.

• Like 1

Â