Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

8 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah, thanks Bateman (or is it Paul Allen?) but could you put that in English for those who don't work on Wall Street?

It's written on the PDF on the CH website, but at the RAL level they've converted a rather big loan from its parent to shares.

Without seeing the entire structure I wouldn't read too much into it.

Million miles away and we are still dicking around trying to save pennies. Levy does it because it is the difference between huge paydays like Berba, Bale and Modric. Does Tony really need to **** about saving 'pennies' on Sinclair deal and paying part of Sanchez's salary?

This is the biggest 2 years in my lifetime. We can do a Newcastle and take our medicine or **** around and get cut adrift like Leeds.

Let's see some action because we are million miles away on today's showing.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 4

Time to open the wallet and get shit sorted,  there was nothing different about that display compared to last seasons horrors.  It's too much for a manager to turn it around with 3 average signings, we need proven quality signings all around the pitch to improve, end of

• Like 1

Just look at Twatter and you can see why it won't (and shouldn't) last long for him on there.

Aside from the barrage of predictable moaning, you've got examples of fans asking him stuff like why there are no kids kits in the club shop until September:rolleyes:

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

20 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

Time to open the wallet and get shit sorted,  there was nothing different about that display compared to last seasons horrors.  It's too much for a manager to turn it around with 3 average signings, we need proven quality signings all around the pitch to improve, end of

And shift out the shit still here they need to go too .

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah, thanks Bateman (or is it Paul Allen?) but could you put that in English for those who don't work on Wall Street?

it looks like they have primarily just converted debt into equity - it is a balance sheet exercise and does not give the club any fresh, new money.

1 minute ago, useless said:

I get the feeling that the lack of transfer activity so far, is more down to Di Matteo than it is to Xia.

And I get the feeling that that is balony 

• Like 1

Tony now saying we have many good players in the squad just the wrong management.

Looks to me like he is getting his excuses in already.

Xia actually said that Di Matteo told him we have some talents in our squad. Di Matteo has also said that he wants to look at the squad and give everybody a chance, and also that he wants to trim the squad down. That sounds to me, that it's more Di Matteo's decision that we haven't signed many players yet, than Xia's.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Xia actually said that Di Matteo told him we have some talents in our squad. Di Matteo has also said that he wants to look at the squad and give everybody a chance, and also that he wants to trim the squad down. That sounds to me, that it's more Di Matteo's decision that we haven't signed many players yet, than Xia's.

Unfortunately such a lackadaisical approach is going cost us. We need ruthless change, a manager to step in and immediately address the issues of last season, rather than someone who out of ignorance is going to repeat the same mistakes.

• Like 1

Â