Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

3 minutes ago, nazvfc said:

Just a thought - is that a subliminal clue to do with that chant about going to Rome ? Are we after an Italian striker or player? Just my way out theory! 

Granada was a model of car made by Ford. Granada also a football club in Spain......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villarocker said:

Granada was a model of car made by Ford. Granada also a football club in Spain......

F***me we are a weird bunch of family (we are all villa family). We can come up with the most wierd  and wonderful way out logic! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, nazvfc said:

F***me we are a weird bunch of family (we are all villa family). We can come up with the most wierd  and wonderful way out logic! 

Ford make a galaxy model. Perhaps we are signing a player from Mars? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Ford make a galaxy model. Perhaps we are signing a player from Mars? 

No chance the border agency and home office won't grant a visa to aliens! (OK I'll get me coat) 

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

He's shooting down this lescott thing left right and centre!

dont think I've ever seen that before, any journo reporting its a failed medical he's commenting on saying it was personal terms

he is doing his best to make sure Lescott looks like a greedy prick :D

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

I am sure Xia's first question upon arriving at the New Street store was "why aren't we located round the corner in that massive high-tech shopping centre?".. 

That's what i was thinking too :) I bet we start looking there in next few years

18 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

That's what i was thinking too :) I bet we start looking there in next few years

Wouldn't be surprised to see another store open in resorts world as well. Tiny has already established is a link there.

Have to say the detail he is going through things is really pleasing, the store could be quite easy to pass onto someone else, but he wants to get involved himself to begin with. 

Â