The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

It's important to understand that in China it's very common for companies to have some element of government financing, it doesn't mean much of anything at all. Rui Kang Pharmaceutical Group is almost certainly just some random company, it's not like being taken over by Saudi Aramco or something. 

• Like 1

As I have no work in the morning and have been reading for the past hour :mellow:...I've discovered that Rui Kang are actually owned by a company called China Wah Yan Healthcare Limited link to website - http://www.chinawahyan.com/index.php?CompanyOverview

They appear to own 2 businesses, Rui Kang (Who they took full control of very recently) and another company caller IR Resources who essentially cut down the Cambodian rain forest and sell wood and agricultural products. 

Damn it i also found out some other interesting stuff but i've deleted the tabs by mistake. But that group is run by an 'award winning entrepreneur' who's studied at Uni in UK and USA. 

Edited by avfcwills10
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Well they sound delightful. 

I know, rainforest killers...does it get more ugly than that? 

Let's hope it's not them, based on that alone, frankly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, avfcwills10 said:

As I have no work in the morning and have been reading for the past hour :mellow:...I've discovered that Rui Kang are actually owned by a company called China Wah Yan Healthcare Limited link to website - http://www.chinawahyan.com/index.php?CompanyOverview

They appear to own 2 businesses, Rui Kang (Who they took full control of very recently) and another company caller IR Resources who essentially cut down the Cambodian rain forest and sell wood and agricultural products. 

Damn it i also found out some other interesting stuff but i've deleted the tabs by mistake. But that group is run by an 'award winning entrepreneur' who's studied at Uni in UK and USA. 

Apparently they only became majority shareholders yesterday.